• Warnock
    • Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Heskey

Every single cross went straight into sorensons hands, downing for me was terrible, and they all looked berift of ideas. I don't know how you would set up with our players to go away to stoke and win but I know that certainly wasn't it.

Very unambitous approach to a potentially vital game. I'd personally like to see downing dropped for a couple of games and the only logical way of doing that would be to stick albrighton out on the right and keep ash left, but I can't see MON doing that.

I thought Young was going to win it for us in injury time, but truth be told we would not have deserved it!

Im not sure about this result, on one hand Stoke is becoming one of the leagues hardest places to visit, but for where we want to get to we simply need to be looking at winning thiese kinds of fixtures!

I suppose this results significance depends greatly on how we do on Wednesday!

In summary...

Impotent, uncreative, boring, passionless, frigid, tepid, inaccurate, amateur, uncompetitive, sterile, hoofy...but above all SHIT.

Or,

A decent point in a difficult game, played in a swirling wind without our main attacking threat at a side with a great home record.

In summary...

Impotent, uncreative, boring, passionless, frigid, tepid, inaccurate, amateur, uncompetitive, sterile, hoofy...but above all SHIT.

Or,

A decent point in a difficult game, played in a swirling wind without our main attacking threat at a side with a great home record.

This is my view, many teams will struggle to win at stoke, espescially with the wind and it being so open. I'd of taken a point beforehand, so im appy overall. This result doesn't make us shit, some of the comments are laughable.

In summary...

Or,

or totally tactictaly inept against a team we should have beat after viewing 30 minutes of play,o'neil should have admitted to himself these are shit and were gonna go for it, stubborn man syndrome he's got

puts pressure on us to actually win those following games though doesn't it...

I am sick of no plan B. Sick of the touchline coward who refuses to change it when it ain't working. When it does work full credit to them all, but sometimes it takes more than a half time speech ( incidentally, why do we frequently start shite? ) to get us playing. Sometimes you have to change. Christ he makes me bang my head against the wall. In general he's doing a great job but games like these... **** me they drive you insane.

It was clear that the windy conditions were playing havoc with the players' passes and crosses. That said, there was no real plan b and some poor decision making from Downing and Milner in particular.

The back 4 dealt with the Delap threat very well but - and I am not a big criticizer of Cuellar at RB - Carlos was utter garbage tonight. Got pulled out of position way too easily, especially in the last 20 minutes. Surely Luke Young's heading is better than Carlos' positional sense?

All in all this was a potential away loss for us. We could/should have won it but it is probably the toughest venue to win at outside the Big 4 stadiums and a point is acceptible IMO.

I guess all the guys who were secretly annoyed that the second half at Reading denied them their Internet shitfit have got their new doom n'gloom flashpoint

Terrible game; good to see Delap's throws dealt with so routinely, at least

Heskey wasn't very good but we weren't playing the kind of football that would suit him anyway

i only saw the second half but collins MOTM for me. him and richard were great today.

disappointing performance from the attacking players but stoke is a very difficult place to go to and they put us under quite a lot of pressure so i would have to say it is a good point. makes winning on tuesday even more essential though.

There is no logic to Heskey staying in the starting line up! :bang:

Really frustrating seeing him in the team!

Saying that a point at Stoke is not a disaster (a decent result looking at their home record) but we'll need to take 3 off Wigan now on Tuesday if we want that 4th place.

We looked like we'd settled for a point before the game had even kicked off. If we'd shown a bit more hunger, I think we could have won the game.

That said, it wasn't a bad performance, particularly defensively, we were just a bit unimaginative going forward. We must beat Wigan in midweek now though.

Jesus you would have thought we failed to beat pompy or something. A point at stoke is a decent result. Its hard to beat them. Arsenal only did when they went down to 10 men in the last min to a wrongly awarded penalty a few weeks ago.

Yes we didn't play well, but teams dont at stoke, they play a good game of anti football.

Im happy with the result as long as we get 6 points in the next 2 games.