The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

Loads of Lonely Planet City guides are free at the moment on the App Store

grabbed those the other day

tbh i doubt i will ever use them .. does anyone actually use a guide (book) these days ..

Defo getting one of these beautys at the end of next month..Is it worth paying an extra £100 for the 3GS?

Normally I'd say yes. But end of next month means start of June, am I right? The iphone 4g (or whatever its called) will come out in June (or July at least i think) so I'd wait for that if I were you!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Apps on mine that I'm enjoying:

TargetWeight - A bit boring but its helping me keep track of my weight with a nice simple interface

100 Pushups - This is really working! Aim to get you to do 100 press ups in one go in 6 weeks. In 2 weeks I've gone from a feeble 10 to 30!

Get Running - Simple running plan that gets you out and up to running 5k in 9 weeks (if you start from lowest level, I've skipped the first 4 weeks)

Pocket Legends - A great online game a bit like diablo/ gauntlet(for you real oldies!) Up to lvl13 is free then you buy new cheap map pack of which Ive got them all I'm that addicted!

Words Free - I'm totally addicted to this, basically online scrabble against your mates - you just play at your own pace and get a push notification when the other persons made their move. (I'm AVFC-Matt if anyone fancies a game?)

Iron Man 2 - Fun 3rd person shooter for a hand held

So I updated to 3.1.3, really wish I hadn't! It wont let me connect to the internet now and my Cellular Data Network options have disappeared from settings :(

Anyone bored of their Iphone and fancy running Android on it, some clever geeks have hacked it and are releasing it very shortly.

android is severly overated

While I dont think its quite up to apples OS just yet I have to say OS4 looks like OS 3 with a few bells on.

It would have been nice to have a change of interface.

Zinio are giving away some 12 month subs to electronic magazines apparently.

The list is getting smaller but on wednesday you could get Penthouse and Playboy but they appear to have disappeared now.

Â