The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

I'm so pissed off with **** O2. I can't use data, text or call during villa matches. Its bollucks coming out of the match after a game like yesterday and getting 10 texts that were sent during the game. Apparently Orange users don't have any such problem.

Going to upgrade to an iPhone next month when my contract runs out.

Just wondering one thing - on the phone I have now I have the facility to password protect things such as my text messages, files (pictures etc) and phone book, so if anybody tries to get into them, they have no chance of accessing it unless they know the password.

Does the iPhone have this option?

Going to upgrade to an iPhone next month when my contract runs out.

Just wondering one thing - on the phone I have now I have the facility to password protect things such as my text messages, files (pictures etc) and phone book, so if anybody tries to get into them, they have no chance of accessing it unless they know the password.

Does the iPhone have this option?

Not sure about individual passwords to protect each area. However, you can set a password for the phone so that you need to enter it to do anything. I have this on at all times, just incase....

Right then kids, iphone and ipod tocuh fans rejoice at this

go to safari: iphone.tvcatchup.com

signup, login and watch TV! its about 45 seconds behind live but has all the freeview channels!

sorry if this has been mentioned before!!

Yeah, Villa Park is a massive 02 hole! :0(

So er :suspect: i see that installous has had an update :suspect: according to the web obviously. :suspect: :nod: :angel:

My orange phone doesn't work too well in certain parts of the ground but only when on 3G. If I disable 3G it works fine.

• 2 weeks later...
Bloody dropped my iphone last night and have ended up with a couple of scratches on the silver boarder. Has anybody got any suggestions on how i could try to 'vanish' these scratches?

You do realize you just highlighted yourself at the ultimate iphone/apple user? :lol:

I have downloaded a few ringtones and I can see them in itunes but I can't seem to find them on my phone after I sync. Any suggestions?

They should just appear in your ringtone list when you're choosing a ringtone.

But they HAVE to be less than 30 seconds in length. I got a Ringtone maker off the net (mentioned in this thread somewhere) and even when the ringtones were 30.00000001 (exagerration) seconds long, they wouldn't show on the list. Once they were 29 seconds long they would be there.

Doodlejump is amazing. Very addictive, I can't stop playing it. I recommend it.

I also downloaded an app last night called "sleep cycle". Supposedly you put it on your bed near where you sleep and it monitors your sleep patterns through your movement, and then wakes you up in a half hour window (determined by yourself) in the morning when you are at your lightest sleep, supposedly meaning you feel ready to wake up and refreshed etc when you have to get up.

I tried it last night and it didn't seem to work. I felt ok when I woke up but it was just my normal alarm which woke me up (which was set slightly after the sleep cycle alarm in case the latter didn't work.) Not sure if I just slept through the sleep cycle alarm or what.

So didn't really work last night, but apparently it takes a couple of nights to calibrate so I'll keep trying. The internet reviews are very positive.

Â