FAC: Palace a Match Thread 2010/02/14 15:45

limpid

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still really annoyed with their goal from the corner. I'm sick of teams getting away with taking corners outside the area in which they are supposed to do so. It is against the rules, thus their goal shouldn't have counted.

Their support was awful aswell, up until they (very fortunately) managed to score. Our support has been on top form as always.

The lads have done alright and we should really be in the lead. However, I'm confident that we will come back out and finish them off.

lovely biased commentary as usual. why dont they just say theyw ant palace to win.

as for the game itself think we are playing quite poorly. ash is annoying me with his dives (he should have been booked) and beside the asist i think downings been completly abysmal. his crossing has been dire

lets hope for improvement in second half

lovely biased commentary as usual. why dont they just say theyw ant palace to win.

as for the game itself think we are playing quite poorly. ash is annoying me with his dives (he should have been booked) and beside the asist i think downings been completly abysmal. his crossing has been dire

lets hope for improvement in second half

Maybe thats the case about Ash, but Alan Lee has been worse and he is 6 ft 4 (!?)

we have to match palaces workrate, we were getting outbattled too much first half

we also to keep the ball far better. we have 5 in midfield so why we are playing direct to heskey or getting it wide and lumping in crosses when we have noone in the box i dont know. making them chase the ball will also tire them out.

The idea that the referee is to blame for us to be playing poorly is hillarious.

We've not been good enough. We don't know what we're doing in terms of being an attacking team.

OBE's post is pretty much spot on imo.

Has anyone said that though? In my case, I'm simply saying he's been, in my view, crap.

We've not been great by any means, though I think we've been the better side. But the ref really isn't on form. Thats all.