Mass Effect 2

Stu_The_Villan

Nearly finished this now, and I have to say that I don't think it deserves ithe 10 out of 10 ratings I've seen in some places. The graphics and cut scenes are ace, and I like the story and voice actors, but the game play is a bit dull after a while. All of the battles feel very samey indeed, and there just isn't enough variety in the enemies, weapons and powers in my view. I've quite enjoyed it, but as I said ebfore would give it a solid 8.

I finished my FemShep renegade game the other day, really enjoyed being a bitch to everyone. Going to do a paragon run but totally **** up the ending so I have a save to try out when ME3 comes around

I've got all the crew together now, got one more loyalty run to do, plus a few more side missions then I'm ready to move on.

Really enjoyed the Shadow Broker questline, probably the most interesting in the game, and the Shadow Broker Base is really useful.

Also enjoying playing around with different groupings. I tend to go with somebody who's good against mech opponents and can cut through shields, and also somebody good against biotics. Shepard I have as a cross between the two.

Anyone know the cheapest place to bag this for PS3?

Saw it in Game, Birmingham for £7.99. Hotukdeals usually has a copy posed somewhere for a fiver.

I just finished it, didn't play Mass Effect but wish I had, Mass Effect 2 was epic.

£7.99!? Seriously, it's only been out a month or two. It's 40 quid on all the web-sites I've seen.

I Enjoyed this game, its not a RPG by any means. They dumbed it down big time from number 1. The combat system is smoother and easier. The main story itself was short it was only exploring the planets and doing side quest what kept me busy as it did

Finished this last night. After my initial misgivings, I enjoyed the last half of the game enormously, as the story really picked up, and the final bit in the Reaper base was brilliant. In fact, after my Paragon first run as a female adept Shepherd, I'm thinking of another play through as a male renegade tech.

Just loving this game, have just completed legions loyalty mission and have put just under 38 hours into it, how much have i got left as i dont want it to finish just yet :(

Just loving this game, have just completed legions loyalty mission and have put just under 38 hours into it, how much have i got left as i dont want it to finish just yet :(

If you've done all the side missions not an awful lot.

• 2 weeks later...

The last piece of DLC 'Arrival' is out. Anyone played it yet? Does it bridge the gap between ME2 and 3 as people hoped it would? It's downloading while I'm at work, so will try it out later...

Released on all ME2 platforms.

It's not terribly long. Plays a bit differently since you're without your squad. Not the best bit of DLC they've done

Thats according to a bloke I know who downloaded it asap and blazed through it because he's a huge Mass Effect buff. I dunno about how it acts like a bridging piece, as I didn't want anything spoiled... but I have adjusted my expectations of it downwards sadly.

Â