Mass Effect 2

Stu_The_Villan

Demo done.

I guess the best thing to say would be it's definitely Mass Effect. Demo shows off 2 bits, the very opening of the game and a later action sequence that gives away a decent amount of the plot. I dunno if it's just been awhile since playing 2, but it felt and looked a little worse to my eyes, but that could be just me.

Don't think it's been mentioned on here, and it's a little late anyways really - seeing as the demo is out tomorrow anyway (I think) - but there has been early access to the demo available on Xbox since the weekend if you do this little ME app thingy on facebook. Havent bothered myself, but know a fair few who were playing it that way over the weekend

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have enough time to finish my mega ultra bitch renegade FemShep run on xbox, so I've ordered the game on PS3 aswell so I can do my first run through of ME3 on that with paragon BroShep :D I have never bought a game for 2 seperate consoles at launch before, as really, there has never been any other point. But with the differences in my runs on the various platforms I think it'll be worth it. I actually have ME1 & 2 on PC aswell...my very first game was on PC but I switched to the consoles after that.

Only downside with playing it on PS3 first, which means no ME1 save data, is (I presume) not seeing the conclusion of the Conrad Verner side quest...imagine if I miss out on him becoming an alliance hero or something. Considering the amount of time he took up over the first two games (10/15 minutes?) he certainly left a lasting impression :D

Mass Effect 3 currently has a Metacritic user rating of 3 out of 10.

I'm not sure if this is largely due to a mass log-on by homophobes not liking the gay romance. But this was in the Dragon Age games so they must be slow aswelll as stupid.

I hope it is this. Because people will burn down the EA offices if this turns out another Dragon Age 2.

I'm not sure if this is largely due to a mass log-on by homophobes not liking the gay romance. But this was in the Dragon Age games so they must be slow aswelll as stupid.

I hope it is this. Because people will burn down the EA offices if this turns out another Dragon Age 2.

Its something to do with the ME community being pissed off about the way Bioware have incorporated Tali's face into the game. Apparently they ripped it straight from some artists blokes portait of some random bird, causing the community to be up in arms about Bioware being lazy programmers.

Just a bunch of tits with nowt else better to do IMO. Who cares where they got her face from?!

3 can basically be summed up as 'Go here to turn a computer off. Oh no you can't turn the computer off from here, you will have to go here now instead. Important character dies.'

Well, that's my experience so far.

Edit: and Tali can **** off forever as well. I can't stand her. Hope she dies.

Its something to do with the ME community being pissed off about the way Bioware have incorporated Tali's face into the game. Apparently they ripped it straight from some artists blokes portait of some random bird, causing the community to be up in arms about Bioware being lazy programmers.

Just a bunch of tits with nowt else better to do IMO. Who cares where they got her face from?!

:shock:

Would prefer Bioware to have kept her face hidden, **** fanbois.

Only started playing it but I'm liking it thus far. It plays the same as ME2 (which is no bad thing) and looks slightly better. Why change something that isn't broken?

On another note, I had a quick go of the online multiplayer and it seemed a little pointless. I may try it again at some point soon, yet I'll focus on single player for now.

Played a few hours earlier but it hasnt pulled me in to the extent that I just want to jump straight back in. I've played some FFXIII-2 and have Journey to start before I'll back back to it. Ho-hum

On another note, I had a quick go of the online multiplayer and it seemed a little pointless. I may try it again at some point soon, yet I'll focus on single player for now.

Worth bearing in mind that the multiplayer can contribute to how good of an ending you get.

Anywho had my copy from Tescos arrive today, will get some time in later.

I also only had to tell 6 people during my shift that we weren't stocking it. Could have been worse.

Completed it yesterday, not impressed. The whole game was cheesy as hell and Bioware's attempt at a mature story is embarrassing. They aren't the company they used to be.

So far I'm enjoying it MASSIVELY, for me it's what Star Wars ROTS (which I still think is a decent movie btw) should have been. Absolutely epic.

Â