LC: Final vs Man Utd Travel

limpid

Nice, so no service form Euston Square to Wembley, surely this isn't right. All trains from Manc and some from Brum end up at Euston, and that leaflet the transport police issued told everyone to from Euston Square to Wembley Park.

Just get the London Overground service to Wembley Central and walk to the stadium. It usually leaves from platform 9 every 20 mins and takes around 20 mins also

^ agreed re: Transport police - absolute rocket polishers the lot of them.

Has anyone else got a ticket from Moor Street for Sunday morning? As the latest timetable on the Chiltern website says that there are no trains stopping at Moor Street early that morning, it appears they are only going from Snow Hill and not stopping at MS according to the timetable.

Anyone aware of this? Would I be able to hop on at Snow Hill instead with my ticket? Chiltern website also states that no alcohol will be allowed on the trains :cry:

Your ticket should say Birmingham Stations, so you can go from either Moor Street or Snow Hill. I booked for Moor Street but the trains go to Snow Hill first, so you've got a better chance of getting on if you go Snow Hill, which is what i'll be doing. Mind you, trains will probably be rammed anyway when they arrive at Snow Hill. At least no changes and direct to Wembley.

Nice, so no service form Euston Square to Wembley, surely this isn't right. All trains from Manc and some from Brum end up at Euston, and that leaflet the transport police issued told everyone to from Euston Square to Wembley Park.

Just get the London Overground service to Wembley Central and walk to the stadium. It usually leaves from platform 9 every 20 mins and takes around 20 mins also

Thats what I will do and nearly always do when going to Wembley, infact i think i may even be driving as far as Watford by a mate, so it won't affect me. It's just bizarre they have done this when the transport police etc have said to do it that way. It also now means Watford Junction will be heaving if all the mancs are changing there.

Thats what I will do and nearly always do when going to Wembley, infact i think i may even be driving as far as Watford by a mate, so it won't affect me. It's just bizarre they have done this when the transport police etc have said to do it that way. It also now means Watford Junction will be heaving if all the mancs are changing there.

I wouldn't worry, the majority of manure fans will be coming from east/south london :winkold:

One of my mates last night told me there was no trains going from moor st, only at 10:43 on the sunday and checked there website and it says that and on the updated timetable, so is everyone now going from snow hill