LC: Final vs Man Utd Travel

limpid

they can't change the timetable to include change of station! I leave new street on virgin at half 8, paid more but seat reserved and tabletable plus its about an hour shorter journey

Might see you on there b6bloke!

You may do though getting on at Birmingham international now.

My super off-peak is from moor st to Wembley but was thinking of getting on at snow hill instead because of the queues for trains etc.

does anyone know if snow hill is a Compulsory Ticket Area will I be able to get on at snow hill?

I'll be going down through the minority of Man Utd 'supporters' on the motorway. I'm not driving myself so I shall be waving my Villa scarf in the back. :D

Still not sure what time to leave at yet though as I am going down from Liverpool. I'm thinking of going around 7:30am.

they can't change the timetable to include change of station! I leave new street on virgin at half 8, paid more but seat reserved and tabletable plus its about an hour shorter journey

I'm on that one, see you on board!

My super off-peak is from moor st to Wembley but was thinking of getting on at snow hill instead because of the queues for trains etc.

does anyone know if snow hill is a Compulsory Ticket Area will I be able to get on at snow hill?

Well chiltern have changed the timetables from moor st on sunday earliest train leaving moor st is now 10:43 as we went for the 9:13 from moor st, but now getting the 9:10 from snow hill as the tickets are valid to use at snow hill as 1 of my mates phoned up and asked what was going on

I'm confused here, I booked mine through London-Midland leaving from moor st changing High Wycome. Will the changes still apply?

Check the london midland website, as it might just be chiltern that have changed there timetable

Does anyone know which MWay the coaches will take ? I want to time my journey to drive past them so my son can see the fleet. Was thinking of leaving about 9ish.

Anyone else took the expensive but simple option of parking at the Stadium ?

Does anyone know which MWay the coaches will take ? I want to time my journey to drive past them so my son can see the fleet. Was thinking of leaving about 9ish.

Anyone else took the expensive but simple option of parking at the Stadium ?

Will there be official parking at the stadium? If anyone can let me know i will appreciate. If so, any ideas how much?

It is £25 follow the link from the Villa Wembley guide - once on the site it tells you how many spaces left, there were 300 odd yesterday.

Where's the wembley guide on the OS?

£25, ridiculous.

I'm on that one, see you on board!

Well you have met me so you know me to give me a shout

I was hoping to be staying out late tomorrow night after the game but looks like I will have to catch the 7 45 train as my lift doesnt fancy coming to pick me up at 12:25 :( i'd drive myself but couldn't not drink. Bloody parents!!