The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Haha I was going to post the exact 1 work post! 

It’s a total joke!

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What a absolute joke. Pile of shit fix . Guy quit after getting his pay day

Yep, absolutely stunk of get in, stay out of trouble and leave with the money.

On 08/06/2018 at 13:32, West said:

You have to remember Whyte has little to no amateur pedigree so if he overturns someone like Parker who has that background, you will have to take your hat off to him and say he deserves to be moving up the ranks. 

I think Whyte's improved immensely since his loss to Joshua. If there's one sport where you can't cut corners, its boxing. That's why Mayweather has been so successful, because for all his flashy lifestyle and bragging of being TBE . His mantra of" hard work and dedication  ", is an absolute  must for any boxer aiming for the top.

19 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I think Whyte's improved immensely since his loss to Joshua. If there's one sport where you can't cut corners, its boxing. That's why Mayweather has been so successful, because for all his flashy lifestyle and bragging of being TBE . His mantra of" hard work and dedication  ", is an absolute  must for any boxer aiming for the top.

Agreed, he looked a different fighter in his last bout.

I was really impressed with him and he would give Wilder a run for his money.

Wouldn't hold your breath on thinking Fury can get to the top of the division. He looked awful and in terrible shape, I think he has abused his body too much to ever be at the elite end again.

Jeff Horn, what a terrible boxer, never understood why @Demitri_C was so excited for that fight lol.

23 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Wouldn't hold your breath on thinking Fury can get to the top of the division. He looked awful and in terrible shape, I think he has abused his body too much to ever be at the elite end again.

Jeff Horn, what a terrible boxer, never understood why @Demitri_C was so excited for that fight lol.

I think if he's smart he'll reduce the number of bums he fights and goes quickly into a big cash out fight because the more he fights pathetic opponents and looks awful, the less people will want to see Fury AJ.

Edited by West

Â