The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Ball putting in a solid performance against Vargas.

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

Should win this

Would be a crime if he doesn’t.

Think Zhang might have to much power for Parker late on. He's technically far better than Wilder too.  Parker needs to stay busy and move, keep Zhang missing.

Almost makes me cry what boxing has become now, you could hear a pin drop. Compare this to Benn vs Eubank, Bruno winning his world title 😭

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Almost makes me cry what boxing has become now, you could hear a pin drop. Compare this to Benn vs Eubank, Bruno winning his world title 😭

Not necessarily " boxing " as much as where it's being held in fairness.

I went to a ONE Championship MMA event in Qatar last week, some great fights and characters. Only time the atmosphere was " exciting " was when there was a Filipino fighter, as there are loads of them here.

They are just different in the region.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

I’d forgotten how non-existent the atmosphere is for these Saudi boxing events 

On 07/03/2024 at 22:12, Stevo985 said:

Just once I’d like to see one of these influencer boxers get their **** block knocked off. 

I hold out some hope that Tyson has that in him

It's a pantomime, no one will be getting KOd.

Parkers up against it now. Got a much better output but 2 knockdowns leaves him with a lot to do in the final 4 rounds. He needs all of them imo, even though he's done all the work. 

Just had a quick look at Zhang vs Parker Parker looks gassed now . contemplating getting out of be to watch the big one What time will Joshua vs Ngannou be?

Â