• Warnock
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Sidwell

Milner MOTM, absolutely brilliant yet again. Good assist, great goal and covered every blade of grass. An absolute shoe-in for the world cup now.

Today was a big test after such a good result at the weekend. Lets keep it up against Stoke now and we'll be looking really healthy going into the Arsenal and Liverpool games.

Super play. Really starting to enjoy watching again.

Holiday tickets for sale, 2 weeks in the Maldives for June 2010. Not needed now as other plans have been made. If your interested contact James Milner.

Delightful result. Backs up the win at Man Utd and gives us a chance to make it 4 (well, 5 inc cup) wins on the trot at the weekend.

Not a bad performer amongst them.

Milner was obviously great, but I'll give MOTM to Heskey who's really starting to prove his worth.

Especially nice to have points in the bag with Spurs and Man City playing each other tomorrow, and Arsenal with a potentially tough fixture at Burnley

Dear Martin O'Neill, please tell James Milner he has no chance of ever leaving this club so do not try a Gareth Barry. You are 10 times better than that traitor.

Feet on the ground people, we need to do a proper top 4 run of wins and do it in March/April to get what we need. Top 4

We're playing well and we're winning difficult games.

What's more we're looking comfortable doing it.

In Milner we have the best player in the league at the moment in terms of form and what's good about us right now is that not only do we have a number of players capable of stepping up and winning games, but we also look very well balanced.

I've said all season long that we won't be anywhere near fourth come May. I'm pleased to say that this team look in the mood to give it a go.

Tonight Milner was excellent and the back four very solid, but it was a team performance by the whole eleven and all the more impressive for it.

Milner in the middle!!! What a difference it makes, balls sliced through opposition defences...we were troubled a few times at the back...but overall we played brilliantly, some 1 touch, quick football in there...very pleasing to see.

Dear Martin O'Neill, please tell James Milner he has no chance of ever leaving this club so do not try a Gareth Barry. You are 10 times better than that traitor.

Feet on the ground people, we need to do a proper top 4 run of wins and do it in March/April to get what we need. Top 4

Mon needs to be locked up for selling Barry for £12 mil and buying Milner for the same, daylight robbery!

We're the bollocks! Milner's goal was superb and capped off a superb performance from him. Dunne though was MOM for me, what a challenge on Jones. Cuellar was good again and Heskey put in a good shift which is more than Carew would of done. Like the look of Jones and would like to see him in our colours. Really thought that we'd struggle against Sunderland but we were class.

Anyone got a link for Heskeys's goal I only managed to get a stream for the second half..which is why I cant do a full player rating..Milner superb..always thought he would be good in the middle, but thought that would be in a 451 not as a 442..he is absolutely awesome..

Heskey's Goal