Who is better Raul or Ronaldo (chubby)

L6HolteEnder

Raul or Ronaldo  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Raul or Ronaldo

• Raul
    • Ronaldo

Ronaldo was better if you compare both players in their prime, and Ronaldo is probably still the better player now.

Ronaldo was, quite frankly, the best striker I think I have ever seen. From World Cup USA 94 to Japan 2002 Ronaldo was constantly being touting around as the best striker in the competition.. I think he won the Golden Boot twice in that time aswell. Amazing player, simply amazing.

Ronaldo is my all time favourite non-villian. I grew up in the 90's and watching him play was amazing. Every team he's been to he has a phenomenal scoring record and half the time on his clips there isn't even a keeper to beat because he's just flummoxed him and strolled home. The other half of the time he has boomed it in from the edge of the box!

Amazing player.

Raul was/is of course a brilliant player. :? He was sensational for a while and in the top 3 players in the world for 2 or 3 years.

Raul is the top goalscorer in the Champions League and that is simply an amazing record for any player.

But Ronaldo was miles better than he has ever been.

A bit insulting calling Raul decent considering he is the alltime scorer for the greatest team in the world won 3 CLs and top scorer in that competiton plus record goals for his country which will be smashed by Villa soon but still a pretty good record.

With all his goals not many were penalties. Lucky his assists were not counted up as they would be pretty high too

its not like it was Ronaldo compared to Heskey

Ronaldo isn't the best striker ever. Don't need to go 20 years back to fins a better in van Basten. Ronaldo is hardly the best striker ever in Brazil where Pelé is ahead of him. Doesn't even Romario have a better goal scoring record than him? Nah, Ronaldo for me is a bit overrated and I put Raul ahead of him, and definitely on club level. Doesn't Raul have the goal scoring record in CL? Doesn't mean Ronaldo wasn't a great player, though. And a player that folds as him in a world cup final can't be considered as one of the best of all times.

Â