PL: Burnley a Match Thread 2009/11/21 15:00

limpid

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are no signs of life by half time I'd have Delph and Reo Coker on for Carew and Sidwell and try to get some energy into our performance.

At the moment we'll be lucky to go in only one down and it's vital that we stay in the game long enough to regroup.

I'd think theres more chance of you coming on than Sidwell being taken off.

Well back to our old habits. Hoof hoof hoof. When we got the ball down on the few ocassions we've had chances. Burnley showing us that when any group of players are allowed to play football rather than ditherman's HOOF tactics, you create chances. And you can't blame the awful conditions, Burnley seem comfortable so far.

Guest Ricardomeister
Man City and Liverpool drawing 2 -2 was a great result why are we not taking advantage? **** disgusting we cant win these kind of games against the inferior sides such as Burnley disgraceful

I know, shocking. I'm surprised Fergie still has a job to be honest.

The obvious difference is that Man U's loss at Burnley was just a one off and we have already lost to Wigan, Blackburn and West Ham. Still an hour to go today so maybe we can turn things around but we need to improve significantly.

Nobody's playing particularly well frankly... I don't think I've seen Young touch the ball yet, in open play anyway. We need to stop the scrappyness of the game.

thought Petrov was into dictate the game and create things? Geniune question. I'm being a clearing in the woods I know but Petrov does nothing for Villa, nothing.

O'Neill needs to clean those specks and bring in a forward who can score constantly, and actually looks **** bothered.

For Carew's wages he really is a lazy prick.

Or perhaps its because our CM pairing can't get a foot in therefore Sidwell can't get forward to support the forwards as he was against Bolton, as he's having to do Stan's dirty work- where he is ineffective.

Big Ron just got it spot on- Milner should play a bit narrower and match burnley in midfield

Nobody's playing particularly well frankly... I don't think I've seen Young touch the ball yet, in open play anyway. We need to stop the scrappyness of the game.

thought Petrov was into dictate the game and create things? Geniune question. I'm being a clearing in the woods I know but Petrov does nothing for Villa, nothing.

I agree, not only that his lack of pace is terrible and for me why Sidwell has better games alongside NRC.

As soon as I saw petrov on the team sheet, I felt like we would struggle.

We are losing the midfield battle ffs against burnley WHY HASNT MON GRASPED THE FACT THAT SIDWELL AND PETROV IN THE MIDDLE DOES NOT WORK!!!!!

Agreed. So far this match har showed again that Petrov+Sidwell just ain't good enough.