General Chat

Stevo985

I'm on my last day of the week at work. Definitely a good thing just to get away from these **** auditors for 3 days. Unfortunately it means I'm in college for the next 3 days. Yawnfest. Still better than work, I just don't get my half day on Friday :(

My mom fits into that category of being a health freaaaaaaaak. She has always been obsessed with eating salad (she'll usually eat a Caesar salad or a bacon and chicken salad with other healthy shit) 2 or 3 nights a week and when she goes out with my dad at the weekend for a night out... guess what she usually eats... that's riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, CAESAR SALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! Oh, and if you don't think that's weird enough, she has a bird breakfast (greek yoghurt with all these seeds and nuts), takes 3 different supplements, goes on 2 mile runs on Thursday, Friday and Sunday and will go on a 8 mile run to The Mailbox on Saturday. But tbf though, I've never seen a woman her age as fit, healthy and looks 10-15 years younger than her actual age so I won't give her stick often.

But stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill, if I were ran over by a bus tommorow I wouldn't want to think... "Oh, I wish I ate those Mexican nachos with chicken" or "Oh, I wish I ate that large McDonalds meal". Also... you don't have to 'wish' that you had a certain type of food... have it, but make sure you exercise!

How can a normal human being say "I'm looking forward to a nice salad" there's no such thing as a "nice" salad yeeeuuch!!
This. Salad may be a form of medicine, but it isn't actual food.

whats noodle salad? sounds like someone has taken two really shit foods and thrown them together

Noodle Salad: (Basically a cold chow mein with some yummy cheese or lettuce etc)

noodle-salad-ck-226477-l.jpg

Off out for Italian tonight, any suggestions? Pasta, Risoto or Pizza?

Calzone? (Folded pizza)

calzone.jpg

How can a normal human being say "I'm looking forward to a nice salad" there's no such thing as a "nice" salad yeeeuuch!!
This. Salad may be a form of medicine, but it isn't actual food.

True. I feel so much better sitting here with a small slize of pizza than I would have felt with a salad. :nod: It's tuesday, though. :(

Hmmm I think we're being a little salad critical. I'm a curvy girl with a pretty large appetite, I eat, a lot. I do enjoy a nice salad, that's not a small salad with a few leaves, it's a big salad with lots in it. :thumb:

We're not talking a few lettuce leaves:

397346.JPG

We're talking warm chicken, big cherry tomatoes, dressing, maybe some cheese:

chicken-salad-sl-521176-l.jpg

Hmmm I think we're being a little salad critical. I'm a curvy girl with a pretty large appetite, I eat, a lot. I do enjoy a nice salad, that's not a small salad with a few leaves, it's a big salad with lots in it. :thumb:

We're not talking a few lettuce leaves:

397346.JPG

We're talking warm chicken, big cherry tomatoes, dressing, maybe some cheese:

chicken-salad-sl-521176-l.jpg

Covered in full fat mayo too...surely!

Â