General Chat

Stevo985

Well I just sent my holiday requests for the rest of the year off to the boss and if I get what I've asked for then I will be working 2.5 days in December, and one of those full days is Christmas Eve (which really isn't a full day at all). Fingers crossed eh :)

I just got all the days I asked for :shock:

Could you give me 6 numbers between 1 and 50 please BOF :D

what about:

How's that? :winkold:

Just had a phone call, looks like Trim will have a nice surprise tomorrow night when my 3 month old God Daughter gets dropped off for us to babysit, hahahaha!

I completely didn't read the "God" in that post and after being pretty shocked (and amused) proceeded to wonder intently why no-one else had made a big deal about Trim finding out tomorrow night he had a 3 month old (step?)daughter

Haaaa, that would be a turn up for the books... Surprise! :lol:

We're not babysitting now, he'll be gutted.

How is everyone this fine afternoon?

Just had a phone call, looks like Trim will have a nice surprise tomorrow night when my 3 month old God Daughter gets dropped off for us to babysit, hahahaha!

I completely didn't read the "God" in that post and after being pretty shocked (and amused) proceeded to wonder intently why no-one else had made a big deal about Trim finding out tomorrow night he had a 3 month old (step?)daughter

Haaaa, that would be a turn up for the books... Surprise! :lol:

We're not babysitting now, he'll be gutted.

How is everyone this fine afternoon?

He met one of my daughters last night Laura, that might have put him off kids for a bit longer for you. :D

I am right in the midst of Month end reporting hell....

Have got all my performance numbers to translate into a report that my boss understands.... its taken the best part of 3 hours with another 2 needed.... Oh the joys!!!

Apart from that all's good... have got a pass out with the lads tonight!!!

I do tend to take most of December off every year. Though I'm assured after this record-breaking year that I WILL be taking a summer holiday in 2010 whether I like it or not :D I literally have 2.5 working days in December (I know I already said that, I just like typing it :D).

I have the 16th - 20th November off.

Going to see Eddie Izzard on the 18th at the NIA, can't wait! Going on the Dudley Castle ghost walk on the 21st with about 10mates. Meal and everything first. Should be a good laugh.

Dragon Age Origins, Modern Warfare 2 and general Xmas preperations in between.

He met one of my daughters last night Laura, that might have put him off kids for a bit longer for you. :D

Let him meet the other and finish the job off for me please? :)

Yeah, right, like we believe you. :winkold:

Â