General Chat

Stevo985

You know what's so sickening? United fans barely care. ****.

thats what upset me the most, it was just another trophy for their players and fans. We'd probably still be in the stadium celebrating now. Hopefully we dont have to wait 10 years for another visit.

I had a migraine all day Sunday, from when I got up. Didn't drink any alcohol as that would have been suicidal, but watched the match anyway - which made me feel worse. Couldn't eat my Sunday roast dinner due to headache and nausea, just had to lie down in a dark room for several hours. Back at work now, but still got a dull headache.

What a shit day.

I saw a lady friend of mine last night. I thought I was hiding my disappointment quite well bu I'd only been there 5 minutes before she started asking what was wrong! I obviously didn't hide it very well.

I agree with joe, it's the fact that it's the first trophy that's disappoitning. Our season COULD ( I don't think it will) go downhill from here and this be our only chance.

Also, the United fans don't give a shit. In the pub yesterday it was just a "Well done, now we can concentrate on the bigger competitions"

It would have meant a lot more to us!

I saw a lady friend of mine last night. I thought I was hiding my disappointment quite well bu I'd only been there 5 minutes before she started asking what was wrong! I obviously didn't hide it very well.

I agree with joe, it's the fact that it's the first trophy that's disappoitning. Our season COULD ( I don't think it will) go downhill from here and this be our only chance.

Also, the United fans don't give a shit. In the pub yesterday it was just a "Well done, now we can concentrate on the bigger competitions"

Yep. Someone's already said, that's the sad part. The game meant so much to me and I'm sure all of us, all you could hear was Villa fans yet the team with fans who don't mind that much (which is fair enough given the other competitions available) win the game. It seems a waste :(

Silly plastic Man Utd fan friend of mine doesn't even watch all the games. Always talkin shit about Villa - even before the final he was saying how much he thinks we stink. I had to remind him many a times that they lost to Villa at HOME. Still didn't shut the twunt up, saying they are higher in the table and in the Champs League and that's all that matters. He is so arrogant, says he has been following Utd since the Schmeichel days, yea right. He's just another plastic fan that puffs his chest when his team wins but if they lose then it's no skin off his back, he sleeps and eats fine. That's a shitty supporter if you ask me. Obviously your team losing shouldn't mean the end of the world but should match on the spectrum of your pride, so if your team does well you gloat and if not then you pout.

Oh and who was the one that told him how to stream the match on the internet?

And you couldn't EVEN HEAR the Utd fans singing yesterday, such a lame bandwagon club - I hate them!!

Really doesn't surprise me that some of their fans didn't even stay to watch the players lift the trophy. They buy the green and gold scarves and call themselves true supporters!! TWUNTS!

United fans don't even care, proof that there is no justice in this world. We better beat Reading

I didn't sleep too well at all last night thinkin about that stupid match.

Anyways I just went to Residents association meeting of my apartment block. A complaint made against a throop of students playing music loud and having parties. I suggested it might be a crowd of Spaniards living beside me. It was me. I've a small gathering of friends over for a few cans and a bit of FIFA maybe once every 2 weeks, but we disperse for the club always before 11pm, which I think is fairly acceptable. The music isn't too loud, but can probably be heard when the balcony door is open.

**** begrudgery

Silly plastic Man Utd fan friend of mine doesn't even watch all the games. Always talkin shit about Villa - even before the final he was saying how much he thinks we stink. I had to remind him many a times that they lost to Villa at HOME. Still didn't shut the twunt up, saying they are higher in the table and in the Champs League and that's all that matters. He is so arrogant, says he has been following Utd since the Schmeichel days, yea right. He's just another plastic fan that puffs his chest when his team wins but if they lose then it's no skin off his back, he sleeps and eats fine. That's a shitty supporter if you ask me. Obviously your team losing shouldn't mean the end of the world but should match on the spectrum of your pride, so if your team does well you gloat and if not then you pout.

And you couldn't EVEN HEAR the Utd fans singing yesterday, such a lame bandwagon club - I hate them!!

Really doesn't surprise me that some of their fans didn't even stay to watch the players lift the trophy. They buy the green and gold scarves and call themselves true supporters!! TWUNTS!

I'd suggest you nut this **** and then kick him in the nads, Mr Ledger

Good post I totally agree with. Went back to Uni (in Wales) today to recieve some taunts from Man Utd 'fans'. It doesn't wind me up anymore and I never get into football debates with them like I do with my Albion supporting mates back home as I just can't be bothered.

We all know one mate!

Â