General Chat

Stevo985

I am so gutted.

Do you know what? I'm trying to take my mind off it by doing other things and drinking more Guinness, but I still find myself coming back on here every 5 minutes to see if everyone else is feeling as bad as I am.

Looks like they are.

Horrible feeling. I hate football sometimes.

Ach, you know I'm not feeling bad. I'm feeling kinda fired up, encouraged. It's that deep, inner fire that makes me smile half to myself. I think I'm beginning to 'get' MON.

sad as it sounds CED. It really wouldn't. What has happened over there is very sad however it has no personal meaning to me. Villa is like family.

The thing is, I love watching highlights of our games on SSN when I go to bed but It's going to be so hard tonight and no doubt will just be thinking of the game when I try to sleep tonight.

Right you bunch of miserablists......

I'm sort of gutted but

a) Its only a game of footy

B) the season isnt over yet for sure

c) we still have something to play for on more than one front, we might even be back down Wembley Way very shortly.

d) We didn't disgrace ourselves

e) the refs a word removed

Heads up peeps, the villa train is still hitting the green signals!

I am so gutted.

Do you know what? I'm trying to take my mind off it by doing other things and drinking more Guinness, but I still find myself coming back on here every 5 minutes to see if everyone else is feeling as bad as I am.

Looks like they are.

Horrible feeling. I hate football sometimes.

Same here.

And to the dude deleting gloaters. I'm doing that too now. Having no choice. Funny how two are liverpool fans.

I left before United lifted the Cup, I weren't watching that shit. Left the stadium and was going down towards Wembley Stadium Station and there was a few United fans in their Norwich scarves in front of me. The miserbale **** didn't even watch their own team lift the **** Cup!

Â