General Chat

Stevo985

Youngest daughter turned 10 today. (wtf-moment right there) She refuses to buy clothes in the "kids" store and has big enough feet (36) to shop for ladies-shoes.

flying-money.gifA-FlyingMoney.gifV48xT8z.gif

I am buzzing man, yesterday I went the pub and then popped downstairs to my neighbours to order a curry and they paid for that, they refused to let me put anything towards it and today I have just had a phone call telling me to pop downstairs again only to be greeted by a **** gigantic turkey dinner, I have bought it back up and I'll monster that when the football is on.

Only thing that could spoil the day now is a typically shite performance from the villa

Umm, why is this happening?

I thought I would have a browse through bluemoon. If you thought the bitching on here was bad, you should have a look through that forum. I don't know whether it is usually like that, or whether it is because they lost to Southampton, but it makes our forum look tame.

Oh those sorry sods being gently swayed towards a window of a jewellery store! Oh the cheeky glint in their other-half's eye when they just oh-so-happen to point out something that looks rather nice, and the wheezy laugh of a man crumbling under pressure before your very eyes! How awful this time of the year is!

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

How long would you leave contacting a seller on eBay about dispatching an item you've paid for? I've been waiting a week for a guy to dispatch now.

I'd say a week is about right. Shouldn't take longer than that to dispatch (unless otherwise stated). Should be 2/3 working days really.

How long would you leave contacting a seller on eBay about dispatching an item you've paid for? I've been waiting a week for a guy to dispatch now.

I'd say a week is about right. Shouldn't take longer than that to dispatch (unless otherwise stated). Should be 2/3 working days really.

Yeah... it's actually taken him so long to dispatch it that it's gone past the estimated delivery dates. Might see if I can spur some action with a gentle 'Can you update me by tomorrow evening or I will be considering contacting Paypal'.

• Like 1

Got £999.99 burning a hole in your pocket and are sick of water on the floor?

http://youtu.be/xALoAQ-5xcI

http://youtu.be/3y4-fnTXzio

It's actually kinda awesome, I assume it will be swanky hotels which get these things first because that price tag is jaw dropping.  

£999 to stop a few drops of water after washing your hands??? cant see how it warrants the price tag

the types of places I go to you are more concerned with not slipping over because some degenerate has more than likely pissed on the floor purposely.

Â