General Chat

Stevo985

why dont you have time off? its highly contagious isnt it? i can remember having a week off school with it when i was about 12, sat and watched tv feeling absolutely fine for 90% of the day, breaking the crust off in the morning so i could actually open my eyes was the worst bit

yep highly contagious but my work place dont give a fook about that, as long as I have at least 10% of my vision then I am fit to work in their eyes, **** the fact I could pass it to someone else.

in all fairness the doctor said that am ok for work.

breaking the crust off so I can open my eyes in actually the best bit

Does anybody remember the British guy executed in China a few years back. He was clearly special needs and harboured dreams of becoming a pop star. He was convinced to take some heroin into China by being told it would help him achieve this dream (somehow).

I think the Chinese executed him within about 3 days, and China got very angry about the British government's condemnation of the sentence.

"Westerners will never understand China"

Edited by legov

I have come to the conclusion that my flat is haunted.

No shit, I have been thinking it for a while but tonight I have been given the run around by a polt who has been playing hide and seek with my salt and vinegar

Definite signs of a ghost there.

Draft in Derek Acorah to make sure.

Life's Rich Pageant purchased

After the first listen, it's certainly better than Automatic (imo)

A bit more upbeat (in tempo if nothing else) and I can definitely hear the comparisons between this album and bands like Nirvana, which is a comparison I've heard before but never been able to see it.

Decent enough. As I said before itusually takes a good few listens before I really like an album, so we'll see how this grows.

heads up on the latest dastardly e-mail scam guys

If you receive an e-mail with an attachment claiming to contain free Aston Villa matchday tickets DO NOT click on it.

A mate of mine opened it, and it really does contain tickets to watch Aston Villa.

Heartless bastards.

• Like 1

I have just for the first time seen and heard that gangham style song all the way through....and have completely lost faith in the human race

1st time i heard it was at the NFL wembley game, people round me were doing the dance, i didnt have a clue what was going on

Â