General Chat

Stevo985

I am shocked!!!! I love giving the Aussie Kiss. Actually even more than her returning the favour!!!!

I presumed that was the same as everyone.

I don't love it more than the favour being returned.

But I do enjoy it. It's the easiest way to make a woman.... finish, which is THE biggest turn on, imo.

I am shocked!!!! I love giving the Aussie Kiss. Actually even more than her returning the favour!!!!

I presumed that was the same as everyone.

I don't love it more than the favour being returned.

But I do enjoy it. It's the easiest way to make a woman.... finish, which is THE biggest turn on, imo.

That last bit is why I enjoy giving rather than receiving!

I'll admit I'm not a fan of the Australian Kiss.

Bad experience ruined it for me at a young age.

There's a story there.......

Sex is like vegetables. If it's forced on you as a child, you'll hate it for the rest of your life.

Sex is like vegetables. If it's forced on you as a child, you'll hate it for the rest of your life.

:lol:

:lol:

Vegetables? I thought be were on about Beef (Curtains) :winkold:

Oh Christ the Beeb have got Warsi on for the bastard Vote results show. I thought I'd got lucky with her not being on Question Time but no... there she is, right on the next show, ready to make your blood boil and, we can hope, put her foot firmly in her gob again.

Indeed she's an embarrassment. She's put her foot in it twice already. UKIP = BNP, and now putting Labour estimates way, way way over the top (either her being a moron or making the worst attempt at damage limitation since Comical Ali 'Look, Labour were expected to win 1000, they only won 300!').

I'm almost at a loss as to how she's still in that role. Almost.

Tom Watson positively glowing and revealing in his new found fame

Maybe the guardian read on QT was right and Watson has been on a vanity project

just thought I would drop by and say ''HI EVERYBODY''

havent been on here as much as i should have just lately

and I'm hanging like a sweaty testicle today, had far too much to drink last night.

how you crazy cats doing any way?

Obviously everyone has heard about bmibaby, I work for the catering company that supplies all their planes, time to start looking for a new job.

What a shitter.

Gutted for you mate, the thought of looking for a job in this economic climate terrifies me. Good Luck :thumb:

Obviously everyone has heard about bmibaby, I work for the catering company that supplies all their planes, time to start looking for a new job.

What a shitter.

Gutted for you mate, the thought of looking for a job in this economic climate terrifies me. Good Luck :thumb:

Thanks mate, got a couple of months at least and there is always a chance a position will become available somewhere else in the company.

Oh, there he is ! Go on Mike, say it to him now, to his face.
:suspect:
:lol: I love doing that when someone enters a room. Easiest light-hearted shit-stir that there is :D You never do it? Try it next time.

Â