General Chat

Stevo985

To me Ikea is a shop. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't get the way it is regarded differently by people. I've only been in it maybe twice but it's little more than a slightly larger Homebase and as far as I can see it's fairly good at what it does.

To me Ikea is a shop. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't get the way it is regarded differently by people. I've only been in it maybe twice but it's little more than a slightly larger Homebase and as far as I can see it's fairly good at what it does.
Well all I can say is, I can only be induced to go in there once - twice at an absolute stretch - per year. And once I walk through the door the clock starts ticking - at some point within a maximum of 30 minutes I am liable to crack and head for the kitchen knives section, whereupon I will indulge in a senseless spree of homicidal rage.

I think it's something to do with the lack of natural daylight in there... :lol:

Me too Wiggy. It appeals to the part of me that likes order.

Not that I do it often at all. Because it doesn't appeal to the part of me that's incredibly lazy.

I pop into Ikea now and again and buy some trays of cookies that they sell ... oh and the dime bar frozen cake thingy as well

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Dime bar frozen cake thingy

Assembling IKEA flatpacks is the closest me and the missus get to divorce. It has now been arranged in the order of, I carry all the shit into the house, assemble all the powertools needed for her and than I **** off somewhere else and wait for the all clear

Â