General Chat

Stevo985

just watched the international space station go over

320 miles high, 17,500 mph

(the little pink 'star' out there tonight is Mars)

How do you know where the ISS is going to pass and is there any chance of seeing it from a light polluted Brum ghetto?

ooooh it's a spaceship

Another chance tonight, but a bit low and very quick. So, a decent chance tomorrow. Best when it's a clear sky (obviously), a decent few minutes to get time to see it, and a nice high angle of 70+.

ISS

Sun Apr 15/11:28 PM

< 1

10 above W 15 above W

Cheers. I don't know what any of this means and I look like a peeping tom hanging around the garden in the dark.

Even better if you use Twitter, follow @twisst and it'll let you know each day when ISS will pass above you and how visible it will be.

Just got this email from a friendly Nigerian chap:

Good day,

It is by the grace and favor of God that I?m sending you this inheritance opportunity, my names are Osman Kwankwache (Kwankwache legal Chambers), I am the solicitor to Late Dr. Lloyd John Old, from San Francisco USA, he was THE CHIEF PROPONENT OF IMMUNOTHERAPY as a means to fighting cancer, he was a scientist, he died on the 28th day of November 2011 in Manhattan. His research focused mainly on deciphering the cellular codes by which the immune system communicates, his discoveries opened a broad field of study and much wealth from research institutions, consultation into ways of marshalling such cells to combat cancer including illnesses associated with AIDS.

Dr. Lloyd John Old was informed of his terminal date, he called and instructed me on what to do in respect of his sum (USD$67,000,000:00M) sixty seven million dollars only, paid to him by the Africans researchers in West African States (ECOWAS) through his vault account with One of the bank in Europe, (the banks name on held) for a research and training he conducted for the organization on Cancer, HIV and AIDS. I was privileged to be involved in the integral part of the contract signing and to the end.

Due to the seriousness of the illness and short time he has to live, he instructed me and forward copies of the instruction to the bank that these funds shall be inherited by a person or group who will use it for humanitarian purposes and among his wishes are religious ministries, charity homes and identified less privileged persons, this in his wisdom is to acknowledge God?s Grace and Blessings upon his life and also for restitution for his soul before God Almighty.

It shall be my pleasure to inform you if you have the interest of this great opportunity to work with me and get this fortune out of the bank, we shall share it 50/50 but it must be confidential between us, no ear supposed to hear this because of my reputation, I am counting on you, all documents that would enable you receive this fund will be forward to you as we shall be in agreement.

Remain blessed.

Osman Kwankwache (Senior Partner)

Kwankwache legal Chambers

London, United Kingdom

This deserves its own thread. Reply and lets see what crazy shit we can get him to do....

**sharp intake of breath**

We need to get him to get a Scuba Steve tattoo or something.......

Just got this email from a friendly Nigerian chap:

Good day,

It is by the grace and favor of God that I?m sending you this inheritance opportunity, my names are Osman Kwankwache (Kwankwache legal Chambers), I am the solicitor to Late Dr. Lloyd John Old, from San Francisco USA, he was THE CHIEF PROPONENT OF IMMUNOTHERAPY as a means to fighting cancer, he was a scientist, he died on the 28th day of November 2011 in Manhattan. His research focused mainly on deciphering the cellular codes by which the immune system communicates, his discoveries opened a broad field of study and much wealth from research institutions, consultation into ways of marshalling such cells to combat cancer including illnesses associated with AIDS.

Dr. Lloyd John Old was informed of his terminal date, he called and instructed me on what to do in respect of his sum (USD$67,000,000:00M) sixty seven million dollars only, paid to him by the Africans researchers in West African States (ECOWAS) through his vault account with One of the bank in Europe, (the banks name on held) for a research and training he conducted for the organization on Cancer, HIV and AIDS. I was privileged to be involved in the integral part of the contract signing and to the end.

Due to the seriousness of the illness and short time he has to live, he instructed me and forward copies of the instruction to the bank that these funds shall be inherited by a person or group who will use it for humanitarian purposes and among his wishes are religious ministries, charity homes and identified less privileged persons, this in his wisdom is to acknowledge God?s Grace and Blessings upon his life and also for restitution for his soul before God Almighty.

It shall be my pleasure to inform you if you have the interest of this great opportunity to work with me and get this fortune out of the bank, we shall share it 50/50 but it must be confidential between us, no ear supposed to hear this because of my reputation, I am counting on you, all documents that would enable you receive this fund will be forward to you as we shall be in agreement.

Remain blessed.

Osman Kwankwache (Senior Partner)

Kwankwache legal Chambers

London, United Kingdom

e-MAIL him back and arrange a meet in London, if that is indeed where he hails from 8)

That mail was so difficult to read :?

Parody or genuine scam? At any rate I find it incredible - and sad - that there are actually people out there who fall for this kind of crap.

Well the missus is off on her hen-do this weekend. 3 days of peace and quiet with the little dude.

Perfect! :D

Don't worry mate, size isn't everything. It can't be she is still marrying you. :D

Ive got a 6 inch tongue and can hold my breath for 5 minutes. :P

Went to Go Ape with the Missus the other day, was really rather good.

Would recommend it to anyone, even if you have a fear of heights, like I do.

Told you mate, its **** ace!!! :D

Do you shag her in the woods after?

You did, I had your words of encouragement in my head as I was going up the first ladder!

Sadly not, not even that night infact. We both went out with friends, got drunk and fell out. Bad times.

You did, I had your words of encouragement in my head as I was going up the first ladder!

Sadly not, not even that night infact. We both went out with friends, got drunk and fell out. Bad times.

Make-up sex in the morning?

Â