General Chat

Stevo985

Welcome back wiggy, hope you had a great time!!

Anyhoo, the reason I popped in the thread, anyone heard of this website before, they sell very cheap football shirts. All for £17 inc free delivery.

:shock: are those originals? Site looks like a Kitbag knockoff though.

Welcome back wiggy, hope you had a great time!!

Anyhoo, the reason I popped in the thread, anyone heard of this website before, they sell very cheap football shirts. All for £17 inc free delivery.

:shock: are those originals? Site looks like a Kitbag knockoff though.

They are fakes.

Welcome back Wigster!!!!!

Sounds like you had a good one mate.

Yeah, had a great time cheers mate. Got back yesterday at around 3pm and still dont feel "right".

The hangovers i can sort of handle, but i think its the lack of sleep that really **** your body up...that and not drinking enough water.

No stag do is a good one if you are not hooked up to dialysis on your return!

tumblr_lt2svgaLMc1qafrh6.gif

I'm going on a stag do in June to Portugal, and have just discovered that drugs have been decriminalized, does anyone know how much white powder you can have that's classed as "personal use"?

Why do you need to know now? Planning on taking it with you?

Since when has a bit of coke become :shock:?

Usually around 2-4 days later.

I was kinda thinking that too, was a bit surprised by the reaction...

Everyone knows it cancels out some of the effects of booze (obviously not the talking bollocks bit), thus driving up the bar bill.

Off to watch Beijing Guoan v Shandong Luneng Taishan FC in a wee while

walked past the ground about 4 hours before kick off and the place is already rammed ... no idea what it will be like but it can't be any worse that watching the Villa this season ....

there was talk of getting to watch Pyongyang City Sports Club at home on Monday but it appears foreigners aren't allowed to the match :-(

no reason given but then I don't think explanations are ever given in that neck of the woods !!!

walked past the ground about 4 hours before kick off and the place is already rammed ... no idea what it will be like but it can't be any worse that watching the Villa this season ....

there was talk of getting to watch Pyongyang City Sports Club at home on Monday but it appears foreigners aren't allowed to the match :-(

no reason given but then I don't think explanations are ever given in that neck of the woods !!!

Wow, what are you doing in China, of all places! :shock:

Wow, what are you doing in China, of all places! :shock:

well the wife and kids are away and i was a bit bored and you know how it is ....

seriously though i was due to visit DPRK last year but had visa issues on the Chinese side ( not allowed 3 entries on 1 tourist visa ) so rescheduled the trip for whilst the family are off in Hungary ..off to the airport in a while to see the real DPRK behind the western hype !!!

my third visit to China though , love the place ..even if it is bloody hot

The game itself rekindled my love of football to a degree .. the standard was pretty poor , to be honest i think I've played at a higher level !! but it was entertaining , the players gave it their all and the atmosphere was just amazing , non stop crowd noise ..everything I used to love about the game before it lost its way

:lol: A tourist who likes taking the path less travelled? :P

I have an (obese) aunt who went to Cuba a few months ago, but I don't think that that's on quite the same level as a visit to North Korea.

I want to post about the fact I had never heard about or read anything by Tucker Max until this morning but I don't know whether to post in the things that cheer me up thread or the things that piss me off. The stories are brilliant and crack me up but they are so obviously exaggerated or just plain made up.

Â