General Chat

Stevo985

Well, I'm glad much drama has ensued to distract from my drunken posting about wanting to shag a tranny.

We already knew :winkold:

Also does the tranny have periods?

I dunno. But judging from the pics I'd be bleeding from a certain orrifice post coitus.

Mind you, I don't have to take do I? I need to know the rules.

I think you should post a pic of this he/she/it thing?

Then we can vote on what you should do.

You trust us, dont you? :winkold:

Is it a "packie" because it sells packs of stuff? Or is that an alternative spelling of "Paki"?

"packie": short for "Package store" => semi-archaic euphemism for liquor store, probably arising from a post-Prohibition compromise (mainly in New England and in the South) wherein booze was legalized, but publicly displaying it was not (which in turn is why, for instance, the license for a package store in Massachusetts will say "...to expose, keep for sale, and sell alcoholic beverages..."), thus the stores would package the drink (most often in a brown paper bag).

Around here, most of the package stores are European-American-owned: it's a bit of a rarity to find a South-Asian owned package store (convenience stores with beer & wine licenses are a slightly more common but still rare)

I work with a 21 year old kid whose girlfriend just had her baby shower. He just bought a new car and moved them into a new apartment, started buying clothes and things for the baby which was due any week now.

Then the bomb dropped on him. Turns out the pleasantly plump girlfriend was LYING about her pregnancy the whole time in a sad attempt at holding onto him.

I guess push came to shove, and she had to come clean. A nervous breakdown ensued, and she was admitted to the psycho ward.

Her parents (who live abroad), are coming to town next week to bring her home.

:shock:

Is he a bit dim by any chance? If it was due any week and there was no bump, no scans, no midwife appointments most people would have twigged!

Reminded me of a story a few years back, a player for Tamworth FC (something Colley) faked cancer and kept it up for half a year, he even shaved his head. The club had a fund raising event for the treatment he said he needed in America. He eventually came clean and was fired.

He's young and naive, that's for sure. And despite the shock and sadness that he's probably feeling right now, it'll soon turn to relief. Fella just dodged a bullet. That's the type of girl that slices off parts of the male anatomy when angry...

A women in Boston faked cancer a few years back. She had friends and family donating tens of thousands of dollars for her "treatments", which in reality were trips to the Caribbean, jewelry, a new luxury car, plastic surgery, etc.

She was found out, but nobody got their money back.

Sick minds out there....

first chance that I have had to get on here today, fooking shit day at work busy as fook

I have been stood up tonight as well by the looks of things...bad times, was supposed to be coming round mine at about 6:30 then going out for a drink but I aint heard a thing.

Job update.... kept it. But have been moved from my lovely office 5 mins from home to Mordor. (gravesend) 45 mins away. :/

That's better than bad at least

**** idiots on erdington high street have been rowing on each other for nearly half an hour now, sounds like two girls arguing on a bloke...well 1 girl rowing on a bloke and the other girl is trying to calm things down because she wants to walk up the road and buy some fags, in between calling him all the words removed under the sun that is.

the joys of living smack bang in the middle of the acorn and the roebuck/hairy lemon

Job update.... kept it. But have been moved from my lovely office 5 mins from home to Mordor. (gravesend) 45 mins away. :/

Better than a kick in the bollox mate, at least you've kept your job. Could have been alot worse.

my flatmate has been out of work since the end of september now (mind you he had a 2 month holiday between october and december) and started seriously looking for work in january, so far he has managed 1 interview and he walked out of that one when he heard what the job actually entailed, he cant get a sniff anywhere else

just be glad you still have a job I suppose

Yeah saved a fair whack but probably going to blow it all travelling.

I need to at least spend this summer at home but it's looking increasingly more likely that I will come back here.

I did promise my mom christmas this year though. Argh.

Is the job situation really that bad in the UK at the moment? I am due back in June, and not sure what to do with myself next.

apparently so, I always thought that if you wanted work you would find work by hook or by crook but he has been trying pretty damn hard and applied at loads of places that are not what you would call local but has had no joy at all at the moment

Â