General Chat

Stevo985

When was the last time you went BOF? How come not been so long?

For shame :oops: Just got into a routine, a bad routine. I have another game pencilled in later on too, maybe 2.

So we might finally get to meet the great Irish Sumo fan then?

Yes we can discuss the merits of yotsu over oshi :P

Right now, how to get to the pub................:mrgreen:

When was the last time you went BOF? How come not been so long?

For shame :oops: Just got into a routine, a bad routine. I have another game pencilled in later on too, maybe 2.

You went to that Blackburn game.. I was sat near some very, very drunk Irish people in the Upper Holte for that one. They also had a blow up sheep with them and were singing songs about Maloney all game.. wasnt you was it? :lol:

A puzzle for the assembled multitudes:

The jailer in a jail of 100 cells (each with one inmate) one day decides to mark each cell with a minus sign. The next day (day 1) he changes the minus sign of every cell whose number is a multiple of 1 (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,...) to a plus sign. On day 2, he changes the sign on every cell that is a multiple of 2 (e.g. 2, 4, 6, 8,...), with cells that had a plus sign changing to a minus sign and cells that had a minus sign changing to a plus sign. On day 3 and subsequent days the signs were changed as before (minus to plus and plus to minus, but only if the cell number was a multiple of the day's number). On the 101st day, all inmates in the cells that had plus signs were released.

How many inmates were released?

Anyone live in an apartment/house and has house plants that are almost impossible to kill?

Our apartment has electric radiators so the apartment gets very dry, but wehave floor to ceiling windows so during the day it gets plenty of sunlight.

problem with that is that temperature change can be quite dramatic.

any ideas on a hardened set of plants for me to buy in the new year?

has to be relatively child friendly so no cactus' or plants with lots of pollen etc.

Papyrus plant looks like it could be in contention.

we did buy some plants from Ikea but they got dealt with in about a fortnight. even with watering.

I've just come back (about 15 minutes ago) from a beautiful Christmas Eve mass... being there to celebrate the true and joyous meaning of Christmas is something very special. I'll be eating my traditional Christmas Eve dinner soon. Honey roast ham - yum yum.

Â