General Chat

Stevo985

I can drive perfectly fine regardless of my level of intoxication. At present the government does not allow me to exercise that right.

Went to a joint birthday party yesterday with all the NCT people we met around the time my oldest was born ( 7 years ago !!)

this year they had a planet soccer party in the local village hall , anyway I've not kicked a ball for about 3 years now but the temptation was too great so of course when a ball came rolling towards me I managed to flick the ball up did a couple of keepy ups moved the ball onto my knee for a few more then flicked the ball over my head and went for the back heel , now 99.9% of the time I miss , yesterday however i had that .1% moment where the back heel connected and the ball came back over my head straight through the serving hatch and promptly knocked over all the bottles of beer (for the adults before anyone asks !!) and the kids squash

luckily everyone found it quite amusing but Mrs H has banned me any future kids partys :-)

Went to a joint birthday party yesterday with all the NCT people we met around the time my oldest was born ( 7 years ago !!)

this year they had a planet soccer party in the local village hall , anyway I've not kicked a ball for about 3 years now but the temptation was too great so of course when a ball came rolling towards me I managed to flick the ball up did a couple of keepy ups moved the ball onto my knee for a few more then flicked the ball over my head and went for the back heel , now 99.9% of the time I miss , yesterday however i had that .1% moment where the back heel connected and the ball came back over my head straight through the serving hatch and promptly knocked over all the bottles of beer (for the adults before anyone asks !!) and the kids squash

luckily everyone found it quite amusing but Mrs H has banned me any future kids partys :-)

Ave%20it.jpg

:lol:

I feel sorry for that bloke, why anyone would want to be a doctor is beyond me. You make one mistake or maybe you dont? and you could end up in jail. Sod that.

I have no idea what happened, but I doubt he tried to killed Michael, everyone could see he was ill and has been on all sorts of drugs for years, to blame someone for that downfall is unfair.

Â