General Chat

Stevo985

I just saw a huuuuge spider on my bed, I quickly finished my drink and tried to catch it in a glass but it scuttled under the bed. I've just spent the last 10 minutes looking for it, no joy. I should have just hit it with something instead of trying to be nice and just catch it.

I'm not really scared of spiders, but I rarely sleep fully under the covers and I don't like the idea of it crawling all over me in the night! Bloody little squatter. Tomorrow I'm doing a full search, and if I can't find him/ her, I will just smash the place up until I find a crumpled spider corpse!

There was a huge spider in my bathroom a couple weeks back, I put in a shoebox as I didn't want to go away from it (for the reason it runs away) I threw the shoebox in another run as I was scared. Forgot it had holes in it, looked 5 minutes later and it was gone. I think it's planning a revenge attack but I can't be sure.

I've just been peering off my bed every few minutes incase it creeps out while I'm watching dvds. If I do see it tonight I'm just going to throw a shoe at it.

Some big **** thing was flying around my room and landed on me, like a daddy long legs but it was flying. scared the **** out of me. problem is, it's boiling so don't wanna close my windows to stop em coming in but the bastards are everywhere. I even found a bug in my opened back of biscuits next to my bed :(

Some big **** thing was flying around my room and landed on me, like a daddy long legs but it was flying. scared the **** out of me. problem is, it's boiling so don't wanna close my windows to stop em coming in but the bastards are everywhere. I even found a bug in my opened back of biscuits next to my bed :(

There was a huge spider in my bathroom a couple weeks back, I put in a shoebox as I didn't want to go away from it (for the reason it runs away) I threw the shoebox in another run as I was scared. Forgot it had holes in it, looked 5 minutes later and it was gone. I think it's planning a revenge attack but I can't be sure.

Never, EVER, move to Australia :lol:

Today is my year anniversary of arriving in Korea. Can't believe how quick it's gone.

Also can't believe its been over a year now since I last...

-Had a Chippy

-Had a roast dinner

-Went to VP

-Saw the majority of my friends and family in person

-Saw another (real) Villa fan in person

-Used sterling

Had a weird thing last night walking on the beach with the Mrs and dog.

I had been feeling a bit strange all afternoon but thought nothing of it but half way I started seeing strange colours and things in my vision. Think oil in a puddle multi colour type thing, but wherever I looked or focused on. No way could I have driven, no way at all.

My 1st thought was that I had eaten some LSD, it sort of felt like that anyway. Scary as anything.

So, had a look around the internet and it seems it's called a "Visual Migraine". Never ever heard of it.

My 1st and hopefully last, as I feel well rough today.

Anyone else had one or know about them?

Today is my year anniversary of arriving in Korea. Can't believe how quick it's gone.

Also can't believe its been over a year now since I last...

-Had a Chippy

-Had a roast dinner

-Went to VP

-Saw the majority of my friends and family in person

-Saw another (real) Villa fan in person

-Used sterling

Flies by don't it.

I am in my 11th year of a 6 mth initial visit to Holland :D

She can't have looked that scary. Quick google...

tina-burgess-137814004.jpg

Holy shit, I see where you're coming from. Good call. :shock:

There is one less moderator. Somebody has been de-modded. With such a chink in their armour, surely there will never be a better time to resurrect the lovely ladies thread?!

I, for one, welcome our new yillan overlord, and would like to remind him that as a trusted posting personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in his underground sugar caves.

Can't commit as much time to VT at the moment and won't be able for the foreseeable, so I thought it was only fair to hand back the whip and the riot gear until I can do justice to the position. Either that or I'm just an under-cover operative now (shhhh...).

Â