General Chat

Stevo985

I hadn't been to the dentist for years until a root under one of my teeth started playing up. Unimaginable pain. I'd join a dentist even if you're not planning on going because if you can't get a problem sorted the pain will drive you insane.

The only thing I can see developing is a wisdom tooth that is becoming more prominent if I feel my gum. That might be an issue in a few years but for now it's aiiiii.

You haven't been for 10 years!? :shock:

No. I make sure I take care of my teeth so I haven't needed to yet but I do eat so much bad stuff, it's probably only about time. I hope I never have to go but realistically, I'm hoping to be at least 30-35 before I am forced to again for whatever reason.

I had an emergency filling done by a Polish dentist. She was **** horrible, shoved the saliva vacuum so far down my throat that I was gagging and then kept telling me off quite sternly for moving.
Must... resist... creative... editing...

Should have suppressed your gag reflex Pompey. Man knowing that helped when I had braces, and every time I had the orthodontist shoving their hands into my mouth.

Clenching your fist with the thumb inside = Gag reflex conquered. Same thing as pushing that flap partially covering your earhole in to dry-swallow tablets. Your body has all sorts of tricks to fool itself.

Wish Ali G came back. Loved his interviews. :(

Bloody hell that came out of left field!

Do you like yogurt?

I thought that's what General chat was for ;)

and yes, yes I do.

:) This is now the thread for random thoughts, this could get interesting with some of the folks around here.

Â