General Chat

Stevo985

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'd like to go on a piss up with them but I know I'd be the one sitting quietly on the sidelines not being able to keep up with the witty banter that was being fired out. Massive peals of laughter whilst I was just going "Have you... Did you... You know...My mate once". And then I'd finally get a story in that would just be met with silence.  That would be my role. 

sad-lonely.gif

@Rob182 and I have been wanting rid of @Paddywhack for years mate.

As long as you're not a total, useless idiot, you can join our gang, no worries.

And we can't really go on the piss because @Rob182 can't drink more than 3 pints without being sick.  He's a real pussy, and not a good one you can stick your fingers in an that.  More of a blue waffle pussy, if you get my drift.

Also, we used to sit in the pub playing Pokémon, which I used to hate, but did because they did it.  

You'd be better off without us cramping your style tbh.

Just now, Paddywhack said:

I often think about that line. I feel like that’s true for a lot of things for me.

I’ve definitely felt like that about football. I feel that about bands whom I liked when I was younger and I still like them, but I suspect I wouldn’t like them at all if I heard them for the first time now.

• Like 2

Just now, lapal_fan said:

As long as you're not a total, useless idiot, you can join our gang, no worries.

And we can't really go on the piss because @Rob182 can't drink more than 3 pints without being sick.  He's a real pussy, and not a good one you can stick your fingers in an that.  More of a blue waffle pussy, if you get my drift.

Also, we used to sit in the pub playing Pokémon, which I used to hate, but did because they did it.  

My earliest memory of Paddy was his attempt at a career as an influencer with his vines. I thought, this is a funny guy but he knows **** all about dinosaurs or NOFX and Blink 182 covers. 

• Haha 3

Just now, lapal_fan said:

OK. I'm leaving this pub and seeking out where @Xela is to talk about arse diseases as it sounds like more fun and at least the pub will probably be a good one. Only fly in the ointment is I'll have to get up for work in the morning and he probably won't. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

You always do this. Any sign of me making a new friend and you scare them away!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

OK. I'm leaving this pub and seeking out where @Xela is to talk about arse diseases as it sounds like more fun and at least the pub will probably be a good one. Only fly in the ointment is I'll have to get up for work in the morning and he probably won't. 

Real ale, pork pies, and discussions about inflamed colons. The key ingredients to excellent pub banter. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've qualified for a free bowl cancer check from work. It's a home blood test kit. 

Problem is I don't think I can use it because you're not allowed to have an orgasm for at least 48 hours before you take the bloods.  When am I ever going to fit that into my schedule? 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've qualified for a free bowl cancer check from work. It's a home blood test kit. 

Problem is I don't think I can use it because you're not allowed to have an orgasm for at least 48 hours before you take the bloods.  When am I ever going to fit that into my schedule? 

I hate bowl cancer.. I really do.

It makes my Coco pops taste like shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

Real ale, pork pies, and discussions about inflamed colons. The key ingredients to excellent pub banter. 

I'd say that sounds right up my alley, but then I'd be well annoyed you stopped at 3 pints because of your raging hangovers and that you'd probably start talking about your dreadful job and I'd want to strike you, thrice.

So have a good evening chaps 👍

• Haha 1

Just watching The Inbetweeners, the scene where they go dancing over to the girls. It will never not be absolutely hilarious. 

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

Just watching The Inbetweeners, the scene where they go dancing over to the girls. It will never not be absolutely hilarious. 

At the caravan club? That’s a brilliant episode.

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

At the caravan club? That’s a brilliant episode.

Sorry, meant to say Inbetweeners Movie. In the night club 

• Haha 2

Waiting for the pet canary to die is surprisingly sad.

She’s now huddled up in the corner at the base of her cage panting. It seems like she’ll draw her last breath any moment. My lad loves her to bits and is gutted.

• Sad 4

16 hours ago, sidcow said:

do it once you get released from prison 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

Sorry, meant to say Inbetweeners Movie. In the night club 

That was my ringtone back in the day and every time someone called me, I danced like Will.

So that's... 3 times. 😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â