General Chat

Stevo985

Waxing your board sucks? or waxing yourself?

Shaving sucks, i really hate shaving. The only relief you get from it is when you shave comedy/celebrity beards/moustaches.

I cant shave a comedy moustache AND a celebrity beard at the same time! WAHEY!!!

Yeah i can imagine it gets tiresome. Could you not get someone else to do it for you? the board that is.

Epilate then! Women don't half whinge about waxing, I tell you I offered to have my considerably hairy legs waxed once and I didn't see what the fuss was about.

Epilate then! Women don't half whinge about waxing, I tell you I offered to have my considerably hairy legs waxed once and I didn't see what the fuss was about.

Try it around your nuts...

Pink Floyd fans will interested in hearing that David Gilmour will be appearing with Roger Waters in his production of "The Wall" in the O2 arena in one of the upcoming shows.

Gilmour's wife (and I assume Gilmour himself) was at least backstage at the show tonight, so it won't be long!

Personally I'm very much looking forward to it.

I saw this sign in Itaewon, the main hub for foreigners in Seoul the other day.

"Drug foreigner, return to your country or we will kill you in the daytime publicly".

Maybe I should only go out at night now. It was some old guy asleep in a deck chair with that sign on the back! I guess it would be akin to doing the same in Aston with an anti Asian sign. I don't think you'd last long though.

Pink Floyd fans will interested in hearing that David Gilmour will be appearing with Roger Waters in his production of "The Wall" in the O2 arena in one of the upcoming shows.

Gilmour's wife (and I assume Gilmour himself) was at least backstage at the show tonight, so it won't be long!

Personally I'm very much looking forward to it.

Will they be weaing silver suits and diving through cut outs?

Try it around your nuts...

That doesn't hurt either. And you've seen the pic, you know I've done it ;)

My work is a shambles. They can't even make sure a **** extension lead travels 2 miles. Fuckwits.

Thats quite a long extension lead. I have a 10m one in my garage.

Get 322 of those, plug them together and you're sorted.

So I've started playing one of these virtual stock exchange games, and well I don't have a clue. I'm sure there are some experts on here, so who should i buy shares with, seems to be American companys only.

Build a fast food stand next to a drinks stand, set the amount of salt on the chips to the highest amount possible then charge the maximum amount for the drinks. No... wait, sorry; getting the stock exchange and Theme Park on the Atari ST mixed up.

Â