General Chat

Stevo985

No, the weirdest thing was fish intestines. (Although I have eaten live octopus here before).

I haven't actually tried dog and it is pretty hard to get hold of. I'm not entirely sure if it's completley legal anymore.

i just spotted myself on a video on AVTV singing all dance if you love villa at bolton, made my day

weirdest food i saw in china was a place that let you pick your own toad (which i would have done but i was unsure about what exactly they would do to said toad) and a gut selling butterflied kidneys on a bbq

a gut selling butterflied kidneys on a bbq
Is that butter-fried kidneys? (in which case, mmm, fine) or butterfly kidneys? You'd need a hell of a lot to get a decent meal.

And a gut?

No, the weirdest thing was fish intestines. (Although I have eaten live octopus here before).

I haven't actually tried dog and it is pretty hard to get hold of. I'm not entirely sure if it's completley legal anymore.

I once received a box of Korean 'candies' from my Father's business associate in Seoul, and it was all wrapped up like normal candies, so I expected it to be sweet. But even before you tasted it, there was this awful sour smell. It was preserved fish candies.

Nevertheless, I couldn't finish the box. The girl I was dating at the time however took quite a fancy to it. Maybe that's why it didn't work out. :?

Maybe that's why it didn't work out.

If she liked munching on fishy treats then I imagine she was batting for the wrong team with you!

He kinda says that already ya big dumbo :)

Â