General Chat

Stevo985

You guys and dolls are pricey!!!!! I can buy way more and spend about half of what most of you spent on a jacket. But then again it's U.S. dollars.

I needed a pair of black/grey jeans so went shopping on the weekend. The CHEAPEST pair I could find (and apparently black jeans must not be "in" because it was bloody hard to find a pair unless I wanted ones that were like trying to squeeze a hosepipe over my rugby player legs!) were £45. Annoying!

Ive come into work this morning to find an e-mail off the boss, addressed to all office staff saying that everyone is to ensure they are in the office at 2pm so they can attend an office meeting.

Not good :cry:

Oh no, all the best mate.

I needed a pair of black/grey jeans so went shopping on the weekend. The CHEAPEST pair I could find (and apparently black jeans must not be "in" because it was bloody hard to find a pair unless I wanted ones that were like trying to squeeze a hosepipe over my rugby player legs!) were £45. Annoying!

I could have gotten you a pair for $20. And why has the skinny jean caught on so well? It's bad enough on women but on men it's just an upset.

He didn't buy skinny jeans. He just kept running into them. They are everywhere here! It's sad. I was just saying I could have gotten regular black jeans for $20.

As for the sights of Brum today, it sounds both awful and hilarious!

What ME said. I didn't want skinny jeans, but the only black/grey jeans I could find were all skinny. Found some normal ones in River Island eventually, which is why they were 45 quid! Am I the only one who wears black jeans to go out? Blue jeans with shoes for a night out looks well shabby, imo.

And ME, I'll be coming to you next time I want some Jeans if you can get them for $20!!

And POB would be right to laugh, it would look absolutely ridiculous. 8 years of Rugby has given me rather large legs (plus a bit of flab from being unfit at the moment!) so normal jeans are pretty tight on me to be honest, let alone skinny jeans!!

Incidentally, I did order a pair of skinny jeans from ASOS.com by accident once (I didn't realise they were skinny). ANyway, when they arrived I thought "**** it, I'll try them on anyway". I genuinely couldn't get them past my calves.

Â