General Chat

Stevo985

I'm going batshit insane again. It's not even the enjoyable kind.

Currently the consideration is that once you forget what a person you've met looks like, that opens the door to the possibility of someone else looking like them. Today those things got all intertwined and I'd seen everyone somewhere else before. Everyone was familiar. It was ****.

Currently the consideration is that once you forget what a person you've met looks like, that opens the door to the possibility of someone else looking like them. Today those things got all intertwined and I'd seen everyone somewhere else before. Everyone was familiar. It was ****.

I don't understand the things you say

I don't understand the things you say

If i ever write a book, thats going to open it, brilliant post yillan. :thumb:

Yillan, have you been on weed of late? Serious question.

Not recently, but I was thinking about trying it again. I guess this my brain's way of telling me No. I'm better again now I think. Although last night I was standing in the wild west with the black doctor from House. Owen Wilson was on a horse throwing grenades at us because I was his father. We survived the grenades, but then he came back to us and shot me in the gut. I woke up with a stomach cramp.

Anyways, one of the teams in the FIFA 11 xbox league has dropped out - here. He's been given Everton and has not played a game. If any of the Off Topicites have FIFA 11, xbox live gold and an interest, post in the thread.

Â