General Chat

Stevo985

Aaaargh! So so stupid!!

I wend down to the cash machine and took out £40 but I walked away as soon as my card was returned and left the money behind!!!!

Went back and of course it was gone. I guess the next person got a nice christmas present from me.

Stupid stupid....

It was hard to get enthusiastic about producing another Lovely Ladies thread after the other was deleted so unceremoniously. Felt like a bit of me died with that thread. Not a big bit. A few public hairs maybe. Disappointed it's gone though. It was one of the ones I would definitely check upon signing into VT.

Aaaargh! So so stupid!!

I wend down to the cash machine and took out £40 but I walked away as soon as my card was returned and left the money behind!!!!

Went back and of course it was gone. I guess the next person got a nice christmas present from me.

Stupid stupid....

Not always the case, If there was no one else about at the time after a certain time the machine retracts the money into a purge bin and it will be recorded as from your account.

Get onto your bank asap and inform them.

Just found out that fire brigade been at my house in Ireland , chimney has been badly on fire . My room is wrecked , wall all cracked and everything ruined through the smoke . I just want to go home :cry: :cry: :cry:

**** hell, sorry to hear that. :(

Just found out that fire brigade been at my house in Ireland , chimney has been badly on fire . My room is wrecked , wall all cracked and everything ruined through the smoke . I just want to go home :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shit Wendy, thats awful, I thought you we're just having whinge on Twitter. Must be awful to be so far away and helpless :(

Feels crap all right . Goin cost 1300 euro to get chimney re lined n thats 1300 that me n Phil aint got . She cant light fire til it done n her dad house bound n disabled , she cant put heating on as oil nearly gone n they can't deliver til next week. She needs one of her **** useless brothers n 2 sisters who dont give a **** to pull their fingers out n help her but l doubt they will as they aint bothered their arses to help her during the past 6 years so l doubt it that they will give a shit now . **** l need to go home :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aaaargh! So so stupid!!

Stupid stupid....

My mate did left £100 at a cash machine not that long ago, numpty...

Aaaargh! So so stupid!!

Stupid stupid....

My mate did left £100 at a cash machine not that long ago, numpty...

I don't get how this is possible. Surely being at the cash machine where you get cash, means you won't forget why you're there. It'd be like going shopping, walking back to your car, going in your house and then remembering you left all the shopping in a trolly on isle 6.

Idiot.

Back from pub to a message from a chap on boards looking for gear. I made a joke on a thread saying that i was selling, but he took it seriously, or else he's a cop. He's going to be in Dublin in a couple of weeks anyway, so if you've any heroin going, I'll give you his details.

Â