General Chat

Stevo985

Heavens no, just in t'glass.

Big girl. :P

Or potentially erratic drunk? ;)

Been drinking a lot of today, I don't trust myself with fire at the best of times!

Heavens no, just in t'glass.

Big girl. :P

Or potentially erratic drunk? ;)

A definitely erratic drunk would probably be readying the zippo. :P

Interestingly I haven't got a Zippo (would love one though) but I've got a turbolighter which has never let me down. I'm a bit of a pyro, I've always been fascinated with burning things.

My house is a squalor that should only be inhabitated by seasoned Arctic adventurers, despite this however I stumbled upon a lovely bottle of wine that I'm drinking slowly and letting it do the buisness. Until my body heats sufficiently enough, and my courage reaches a point of blind optimisim in order to get into the room that's become a crypt, I shall sit and watch Withnail and I and speak in a thoroughly unrecongisable manner.

My house is a squalor that should only be inhabitated by seasoned Arctic adventurers, despite this however I stumbled upon a lovely bottle of wine that I'm drinking slowly and letting it do the buisness. Until my body heats sufficiently enough, and my courage reaches a point of blind optimisim in order to get into the room that's become a crypt, I shall sit and watch Withnail and I and speak in a thoroughly unrecongisable manner.

:lol:

You crack me up. Why don't you do a few press up's or squat thrusts perhaps?

Oh no no no, you peculiar penguin. One should never drink wine and do squats or you'll come out in warts.

Interestingly, I do have a Zippo, however the bloody lighter fluid that my mother has supplied is far to dangerous, and I do value my eyebrows so, as a result it's currently been decommissioned and locked away in a cupboard up in the crypt.

Anyway here is an example of what living in my house is like at the moment even a stop clock is right twice a day

Oh no no no, you peculiar penguin. One should never drink wine and do squats or you'll come out in warts.

Interestingly, I do have a Zippo, however the bloody lighter fluid that my mother has supplied is far to dangerous, and I do value my eyebrows so, as a result it's currently been decommissioned and locked away in a cupboard up in the crypt.

Anyway here is an example of what living in my house is like at the moment even a stop clock is right twice a day

:lol: What a hilarious film.

Â