General Chat

Stevo985

Haha I remember that, Levi posted it about 20 times in a row, I think someone on his computer was taking the piss :lol: Either that or Levi is more comedic than we give him credit for :D

Get a nice suit, a hip flask, a notebook and a good pen. Head to your local coffee shop/book shop and sit around and put your feelings into words whilst having a few Irish Coffees.

Sorted lad.

That is extremely cool advice. Will probably attract a few women, too. :)

Demotivators being a tired internet meme (especially since the player who's getting berated is Kenneth Chan).

Photo is from Trinity College vs. Yale for the national squash championship.

The first game of the match was an upset as Yale's Chan beat the defending national champion. Chan got in Chaudhry's head most of the match by blocking his way to the ball a couple of times, and after winning the first match, got into his face. Chan, who is much smaller than Chaudry, was obviously trying to unsettle him, and it appeared to be working.

Collegiate squash tournaments are a gentleman's game in that players act as referees for the tournament. So the match was constantly interrupted by the players looking back to a call of interference from their peers acting as refs. The way the tournament played out, this match would decide the tournament.

Chaudhry eventually won the following sets and the after winning the final point and the match, he temporarily lost his composure as he charged and taunted Chan, getting into his face the same way Chan did after his win in the first set, however, Chaudhry didn't let it end there. He continued to follow him off the court and had to be restrained by his teammates. I was laying on my stomach in the front right window of the court, in the right place at the right time to capture the initial moment.

Deadspin then had a Demotivator photoshop contest

340x.jpg

340x.jpg

It wasn't up against stiff competition...

A friend just fired a grape at my bonce using a catapault, it did not know it was happening, and it **** hurt!

Didn't understand the word 'bonce', but assumed it was a penis.

But now I look at the username, I see that's unlikely.

Â