General Chat

Stevo985

I was posting earlier. Then I was put to sleep and had ankle surgery. Now I'm awake posting again! Dedicated VTer [emoji4]

What was the surgery you had?
penis extension
[emoji16]

I don't remember confessing to that!

That'll be the anaesthetic :D

I have looked at "artists impression" drawings of Pluto since I was a kid. It's freezing, with snow and dark blue colouration.

I can't believe I'm looking at a photograph of a clearly red hued, barren Pluto, and we've not even received the high resolution pictures yet. Crazy.

Just had a cv in for my current job (leaving here Friday week) her hobbies were donating blood.

Wtf! Should this have made me LOL? Cuz it did. :)

I know someone that put fluent French and Spanish because he knew a few words. He honestly believed this meant he knew the language!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

They won't get that to work with the different timings etc the West Indies have launched a tournament that in effect none of the English are going to able to play in, they're also in talks to play games in Florida, if that kicks off then something tells me the interest from the county team would be back

I got divorced today.

:blink:  Umm, congratulations or commiserations - delete where appropriate.  I hope it all worked out OK for you and you're OK.  Onwards and upwards lad :thumb:

Well...it was a bit nerve racking sitting in a Turkish courtroom and having to speak Turkish, I had a translator for the difficult parts.

But yeah...its another chapter, onwards and upwards. We just weren't the right people for each other. I'm happy and content.

That's the main thing. I'll have something similar on the horizon in the not-too-distant future but it's all perfectly amicable and; like you; it just wasn't the right thing *shrug*.

Anyone have any dealing with incompetence below them,  she's making loads of mistakes but shes also 30 years older than me and she's here the bones of a year now thankfully I don't have to deal with her as much as others but as I'm leaving she's doing a lot of work for me.

Don't fall out with anyone with a week to go. If you can't subtly tell your boss that whats-her-face is making a balls of things then just make sure everyone knows who did that piece of work.

Don't fall out with anyone with a week to go. If you can't subtly tell your boss that whats-her-face is making a balls of things then just make sure everyone knows who did that piece of work.

Wise as always BOF.

Well...it was a bit nerve racking sitting in a Turkish courtroom and having to speak Turkish, I had a translator for the difficult parts.

But yeah...its another chapter, onwards and upwards. We just weren't the right people for each other. I'm happy and content.

Did you get one last **** for old times sake?

Did you get one last **** for old times sake?

I'd imagine that's a fairly dirty and cold stone floor, your typical Turkish courtroom.

I wouldn't mind betting I've been in more UK courts than the average VT'er. 

Don't recall ever having had a shag in one though, and I'm fairly confident I'd remember.

Never been to Turkey, watched Midnight Express before I was really old enough to be watching Midnight Express.

Â