General Chat

Stevo985

Bad start to the day. It was going well until I started telling my girlfriend to "get up naaaow" in my best Arnie voice whilst brushing my teeth and started choking. Now my throat burns.

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 1

young labourer at our place told me a painful story from the weekend that he got himself in. he and his brother got back in on friday from a night out and they both started arguing, anyway this lad boils the kettle then tips it all over his brother who is now scared for life over his face,arms,back and chest. hes getting done for GBH, i said you need to stop drinking because ive saw you out when your pissed and your always so angry. horrible story and hes gutted about it.

I can understand someone losing it and getting in to a fight but I can't get how someone could do that without it being part of their nature.

I'd suggest that they exercise extreme control over themselves when in other situations/sober and likewise.

something happend to him in  the army but he wont say what it was, so maybe that could be the problem why hes so angry. his dad was not a great role model as he was a recruiter for the BNP and he got dragged to meetings and rally's when he was growing up. seriously though when hes sober hes just a normal quiet lad.

something happend to him in the army but he wont say what it was, so maybe that could be the problem why hes so angry. his dad was not a great role model as he was a recruiter for the BNP and he got dragged to meetings and rally's when he was growing up. seriously though when hes sober hes just a normal quiet lad.

We are all different of course , personally drink makes me even more mellow but if it gave me reactions like this fella had I think would take it upon myself to never drink

• Like 1

something happend to him in  the army but he wont say what it was, so maybe that could be the problem why hes so angry. his dad was not a great role model as he was a recruiter for the BNP and he got dragged to meetings and rally's when he was growing up. seriously though when hes sober hes just a normal quiet lad.

All horrid but how that becomes boiling a kettle and pouring it over someone (and your brother, too)?

Sos, mate. There's not a lot of places to go there.

One of my best friends turns wild under drink. He is the nicest guy I know, would do anything for anybody, but when drunk he fights and argues, gets aggressive. I stopped going out for nights with him because of it. We go for a coffee now - and he has stopped drinking and settled down, got engaged. But I dread his stag do...

Anybody have any any experience of appealing against grades at University? Particularly the dissertation grade, just got mine back and was surprised to say the least that id only been awarded 35%. Looking at the marker feedback, my supervisor slated everything I did even though I'd gone above and beyond the many past dissertations id looked at in many areas, and only awarded me 35%.

Yet the other marker found everything pretty much satisfactory, mentioned in some cases a lack of detail but not much more than that and awarded me 60%, obviously a huge disparity. Yet the overall agreed mark is 35%, how the feck does that work?

Wouldn't even be too arsed if it was bumped up to 40% as at least that would mean I wasn't referred and had to do more work to it, not to mention print off and bind another 50 odd pages.

Â