General Chat

Stevo985

If by mad you mean being able to put forth a cogent argument and being acutely aware of the nuances of semantics, then sure.

Edited by legov

Why are coke floats a thing?

People were talking about them this morning so at lunch time I bought some icecream and some coca cola and everyone had a glass.

It wasn't horrible but...no, I won't bother making one again.

• Like 1

I used to use Facebook a lot but I kind of lost interest in it. It served me well for a few years though as I got a lot of shags from it. 

• Like 2

I used to use Facebook a lot but I kind of lost interest in it. It served me well for a few years though as I got a lot of shags from it. 

the pleasure was all mine

• Like 2

got an email from hotmail saying there had been some unusual activity on my email account so they had suspended it until I checked it out

someone tried to log in 4 times to my account from China today  ... I feel so important that it's not just America and GCHQ reading my emails

the pleasure was all mine

Travel advice and a reach around. A perfect date. 

"Mainly" older people was merely a throwaway comment.

I'm sure it is still mainly used by people under the age of, say, 30/35, but it's obvious that uptake/usage by an older demographic has grown rapidly. I'd guess they might even get more use out of it than a younger demographic these days. Younger people will always seek out new platforms (such as Instagram/Whatsapp/Snaphchat) and FB's usefulness for them will no doubt decrease because there are better methods of sharing pictures/chatting to people/keeping in touch etc.

I don't know for sure, though. I just seem to occasionally rant about FB once in a while. .

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

got an email from hotmail saying there had been some unusual activity on my email account so they had suspended it until I checked it out

someone tried to log in 4 times to my account from China today ... I feel so important that it's not just America and GCHQ reading my emails

Speaking seriously about data protection, what do you think about the new U.S data centre in which EVERY MESSAGE will be stored on? Some "yotta-byte" sized thing. Never been seen before. Edited by lapal_fan

Â