General Chat

Stevo985

On a serious note, and I hope I can say this as Voinjama is no longer a poster here, but that genuinely did freak me out.

I know that Voinjama has stalked my facebook before, and I remember him asking me specific questions about my Spanish class.

So when he mentioned he was going, at the same time, on the same day, in the same building, it honestly did weird me out a bit.

Have you considered voinjama stopped posting because he is hiding in your loft and doesn't have an internet connection?

That dude sent me some disturbing PM's

Worse than the rest of you combined :huh:

• Like 2

On a serious note, and I hope I can say this as Voinjama is no longer a poster here, but that genuinely did freak me out.

I know that Voinjama has stalked my facebook before, and I remember him asking me specific questions about my Spanish class.

So when he mentioned he was going, at the same time, on the same day, in the same building, it honestly did weird me out a bit.

Have you considered voinjama stopped posting because he is hiding in your loft and doesn't have an internet connection?

That dude sent me some disturbing PM's

Worse than the rest of you combined :huh:

They must have been bad then! 

• Like 1

Today's lesson entering Israel with a Iranian stamp in your passport results in 2 hours in a room with a policeman

Tbh it was warm and friendly enough ..... I think he just wanted some travel tips and I've assured him North korea isn't as dangerous as he thought it was :)

Anyhow , here now , with thunder and lightning

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Today's lesson entering Israel with a Iranian stamp in your passport results in 2 hours in a room with a policeman

Tbh it was warm and friendly enough ..... I think he just wanted some travel tips and I've assured him North korea isn't as dangerous as he thought it was :)

I had an Israeli border control stamp in my old passport. Well rid of it tbh.

Coincidentally when we flew over Jerusalem there was a thunderstorm, you could see the old city light up through gaps in the clouds.

I'm surprised you don't have two passports Tone.

I had an Israeli border control stamp in my old passport. Well rid of it tbh.

Coincidentally when we flew over Jerusalem there was a thunderstorm, you could see the old city light up through gaps in the clouds.

I'm surprised you don't have two passports Tone.

Tbh never really needed one , first time in Israel and they don't stamp them anyway (thankfully) as off to Dubai in about 10 days

Â