General Chat

Stevo985

Anyone got any local knowledge on the Leeds area? I'm in the running for a job based near the airport and I've not spent much time up in that neck of the woods. Any info on the area would be appreciated.

I found the last 6 weeks difficult too. Keep going! 6 weeks is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

You'll feel even more fed up if you don't put in a reasonable effort.

Well thats the thing really. This 6 weeks I don't really have to do anything. I've got 2 combined lecture-seminars to go to and 3 logs to write from those, each about 300 words, and 2 exams. And that's it. Work isn't a problem, theres not much to put an effort into.

It's just I don't feel like doing anything. I should be making the most of the final few weeks, going out and whatnot and I don't want to, I don't feel like it. Don't even really want to leave the house. I'm already dreading the lec/sem tomorrow, thinking about sacking it off as I know I can find all I need to from it quickly online or from Blackboard.

I know that feeling, the dread at the end of Uni about what is going to happen, why you have spent all these years studying and feeling like nothing makes sense for what to do next.

You need to go book 6months aid work in a third world country or something. It will totally revitalise you :D

Â