General Chat

Stevo985

Today is my ten year anniversary on VT! :hooray:

I feel old.

On another note, I made an absolute clearing in the woods of myself yesterday. I'm at Bestival all chilled out, which is awesome. I walk towards the backstage area and bump into **** Eliza Doolittle, now I have spoken to loads of 'famous' people and have never had a problem. "Hello" I said, "what are you doing here?" - yep, what the actual ****. And it got worse as all I could think about was her legs, she has great legs. "I like your t-shirt" she said, "hey thanks, yours is cool too" I replied.

Luckily I knew a little about her (not stalker) and managed to gain some composure (not much) (sorry Donnie) with a few more questions, I then finished it with, "So, the Isle of Wight eh, the Island and you. Have fun!"

I mean, **** hell. I felt like a 16 year old at school with a crush on the girl next to him.

clearing in the woods. clearing in the woods. clearing in the woods. clearing in the woods. I am too old for all that shit. What an absolute **** berk.

She looks even better in person mind.

I'm still a clearing in the woods.

Could have been worse ...I'd have probably asked her if it was true her Dad could talk to the animals

Well I wouldn't cause I don't actually know who she is so I'd have walked past her

• Like 1

On another note, I made an absolute clearing in the woods of myself yesterday. I'm at Bestival all chilled out, which is awesome. I walk towards the backstage area and bump into **** Eliza Doolittle, now I have spoken to loads of 'famous' people and have never had a problem. "Hello" I said, "what are you doing here?" - yep, what the actual ****. And it got worse as all I could think about was her legs, she has great legs. "I like your t-shirt" she said, "hey thanks, yours is cool too" I replied.

Luckily I knew a little about her (not stalker) and managed to gain some composure (not much) (sorry Donnie) with a few more questions, I then finished it with, "So, the Isle of Wight eh, the Island and you. Have fun!"

I mean, **** hell. I felt like a 16 year old at school with a crush on the girl next to him. 

clearing in the woods. clearing in the woods. clearing in the woods. clearing in the woods. I am too old for all that shit. What an absolute **** berk.

Years ago I was invited backstage at the big snooker tournament at Wembley.

It was the most surreal experience ever. 30 odd people in a room and I "knew" all of them. I'd never met any of them. I had no mental tools to assist with the cognitive dissonance. I felt like a child..

I was a guest of Dave Armitage as featured in the recent takeover thread.

• Like 1

Today is my ten year anniversary on VT! :hooray:

I feel old.

She probably would have slept with you if you had kept your cool. Unlucky there

She was reaching for the pepper spray. What else could I have done but act goofy?

turned the hose pipe on Weds around 21:00  .. suddenly remembered last night whilst playing tennis that I'd not turned it off again

how much is a hose pipe running for 24 hours gonna have cost me I wonder !!

Edited by tonyh29

turned the hose pipe on Weds around 21:00  .. suddenly remembered last night whilst playing tennis that I'd not turned it off again

Where was all the water going?

Today is my ten year anniversary on VT!  :hooray:

I feel old.

Are you Mark from Peep Show?

Edited by adw95

Today is my ten year anniversary on VT!  :hooray:

I feel old.

Are you Mark from Peep Show?

I am a cross between Mark (Peep Show) and WIll (Inbetweeners). Life...is hard.

Edited by dodgyknees
  • Like 1

Where was all the water going?

I was topping up the swimming pool so I'm guessing it must have it's own overflow system and it was going down into the drain , i did wonder if I was going to come home to a sunken garden ...

I'm not usually so forgetful though , might be brain aids .. I'd best consult VT for advice

Â