General Chat

Stevo985

Im delighted about UKIP's success for no other reason than it pisses off the lefties on here :-)

But seriously the posts on here display what is so wrong with 'far liberal' (if such a thing) thinking. All you guys seem to say if any dares to mention immigration issues is 'racist', blah, blah rather the having a serious open debate. It's so easy to be high and mighty and to cut some one off by calling someone a racist and make the other person look bad.

The fact is farage has more charisma in his little toe than the pathetic labour leader and people must face facts that farage connects with the voter than the other leaders..I like parties like the greens and UKIP that offer a real choice of left and right rather than the central parties of labour, lib dem, con who are basically all the same.

Why are UKIP branded a 'racist' party I dont know...whats racist about raising concerns with immigration?? Ridiculous to compare them to the disgusting BNP because they are nothing alike. Yes they have a few idiots but as do most of the parties. And the no policy thing is BS because none of the parties have realised their manifesto's yet.

Be nice to have a civil debate without the snide remarks like 'racist' or about spelling (zzzz yes my spelling is awful as im posting off my phone).

PS I didn't actually vote UKIP but the comments from the 'clique' :-) are beyond out of touch with how the UK public feel.

Perfecto!!

Donnie is right in what hes saying. views on here don't mirror what the vast majority of the british public think. and also to view someone as racist because they have an opinion that goes against what they think, is wrong. also the racist tag sours the debate and cuts people off.

It's not the vast majority though, is it? UKIP still haven't managed to gain control over a single council. They still don't have an MP. Their votes come in European elections which have more to do with a dislike of an undemocratic EU than fears over immigration.

you assume people that are worried about immigration etc will just go out and vote for UKIP. that's not the case, they clearly could not run a piss up in a brewery.

It's nice and easy to brand someone a racist...

Not too easy to discuss how we're going to ease the pressure on the NHS or other emergency services.. Or raise the capital to put into these...

Ease pressure on the NHS by charging for everything? Visit the doctor... that will cost you. Medicine... prices go up.

UKIP's NHS isn't really the NHS at all.

Raise the capital to put into them? By putting out a flat rate of tax? Everyone pays the same percentage, whether you're a cleaner or a millionaire banker, so either the cleaner gets crippled by tax or the banker is virtually let off.

It's nice and easy to brand someone a racist...

Not too easy to discuss how we're going to ease the pressure on the NHS or other emergency services.. Or raise the capital to put into these...

Ease pressure on the NHS by charging for everything? Visit the doctor... that will cost you. Medicine... prices go up.

UKIP's NHS isn't really the NHS at all.

Raise the capital to put into them? By putting out a flat rate of tax? Everyone pays the same percentage, whether you're a cleaner or a millionaire banker, so either the cleaner gets crippled by tax or the banker is virtually let off.

Mate this is one of the oldest policy's going.... They have u turned on this months ago and have said high earners will be taxed higher....

Lets put it this way.... The NHS is failing.... Year on year it fails.... We spend more money than is in the pot?

What do you suggest we do? Ppl are quick to jump on what not to do, so let's hear how we sort it...

I agree with chasing these big companies but we've been promised this time after time, big companies will jump ship and move countries leaving a lot of people surplus to requirements...

Edited by Merlincourt

I think it's the use of the name 'Bongobongoland' that's added to that.

I'm sure Tony has been there on his travels

Â