General Chat

Stevo985

I have nothing to do. So bored <_<

Well, if you do come to Oxford, maybe we can...

... play Monopoly or something. Nobody will play me because I keep winning -_-

The golden rule I have decided to adopt is that my rent/bills should not be any higher then 25% of my earnings.

While mine is that no one gets to take a dump in my bathroom but me. I ain't sharing my kitchen, bathroom or lounge with messy word removed's. Plus I don't need to worry about housemates inviting random cockwomble's over or house party's or **** like that so I'm happy to pay more for a place. I just about put up with my other half and we only live here as we have an en-suite, so its a bathroom each.

Edited by Ingram85

I envy you to be honest. Although I'm on a 3 month minimum term, so I can move out when I want. You can get decent 2 bedroom flats/houses in Birmingham for £500-£600. That will be my next move.

I envy you to be honest. Although I'm on a 3 month minimum term, so I can move out when I want. You can get decent 2 bedroom flats/houses in Birmingham for £500-£600. That will be my next move.

So you earn about £2k a month? /detect

I really should be doing better since I finished my MSC in 2011, but hopefully through hard work and knowing the right people I can land a job that matches my qualifications.

4 years at uni and below national average :-(

Phh, I get almost £10,000 less than my colleague who I out perform in every single area. Spend most of my time telling him what to do.

As more and more people I get on well with at work leave, I start to think maybe I should think about it too.

• Like 2

4 years at uni and below national average :-(

Phh, I get almost £10,000 less than my colleague who I out perform in every single area. Spend most of my time telling him what to do.

As more and more people I get on well with at work leave, I start to think maybe I should think about it too.

What do you actually do VA?? Interested because I can't think of a job where you would be paid significantly less than a colleague who does similar roles?

Â