General Chat

Stevo985

I'm going on a sunbed on Friday.

For no particular reason other than I'm curious.

Thoughts? Ghey?

It will make you brown. Did I spoil the surprise?

Do people other then travellers still use sun beds ?

You'll be wearing a pink shell suit next stevo

You've been to many places tony, but you've clearly never been to Essex. Everyone there uses the sunbeds.

I hate what has happened to QoS, to the point I cant watch it these days, its dreadful. Not the guests I might add Baselayers, just about everything else.

• Like 1

I agree, Quantum of Solace was overrated...

I re watched Goldeneye t'other day. No other Bond film comes close to that. Famke Jannsen can try and suffocate me in a steam room anyday.

• Like 3

I hate what has happened to QoS, to the point I cant watch it these days, its dreadful. Not the guests I might add Baselayers, just about everything else.

I sense a David Vine fan...... :)

I sense a David Vine fan...... :)

What happened next, when that went in favour of ridiculous games, well it was all over. Bring back Bill Beaumont.

I had to turn over after 30 seconds, Sue Barker in HD was a bit much.

Coronation Street in HD is grotesque. More makeup than Tim Curry in 'It'.... Or even 'Legend' come to think of it.

Â