General Chat

Stevo985

bloody great aint it, my dog is having 3 slabs of steak for her dinner because shes 1 today and im left to sort myself out . its fair to say im a tad jealous.

Plus the dog can lick its own bum

Dog 2 Rugeley 0

I was going to make some comment about use your tongue the way the dog does and you'll also get steak for dinner off your missus

But thought better of it :)

• Like 1

bloody great aint it, my dog is having 3 slabs of steak for her dinner because shes 1 today and im left to sort myself out . its fair to say im a tad jealous.

Plus the dog can lick its own bum

Dog 2 Rugeley 0

aint it just

Car tax question.

I have a car which was SORN on the 31st. I need to tax it today but I can't do it online for at least 5 days after the SORN date (for security reasons apparently). I can't do it on the phone either, same reason. Post office is the last option, and obviously the best as I'll get the new disc to display. But am I going to get the same 5 day problem?

I need to tax it today to get to work. I have all the necessary documentation.

Anybody else had this problem?

Ok answer found online. Apparently I can do it at the post office if I have the reminder, the logbook and MOT. phew!

For future reference: You can leave your vehicle untaxed and not SORN for 14 days as long as its kept off road. After that you either have to tax it or SORN it.

Have a really really long shower, with the shower head up your ass for a good 10 minutes. It's a nice sensation, not that I would know.  B)

But you posted that 15 minutes ago, so I'm sure you've already done something else by now. 

Â