General Chat

Stevo985

Jenny facts from the BBC

Did you know?

Jones has banned high heels, skateboarding and Irish dancing until after Sochi - they have all been the cause of ankle injuries in the past.

She and British team-mate Aimee Fuller are planning a post-Olympics motorbike road trip around the USA, although Jones more typically spends the off-season surfing in Cornwall or Devon.

Jones has had some weird and wonderful jobs to help fund her snowboarding career, including inspecting cardboard in a cardboard factory and teaching fencing to children.

Irish dancing, cardboard inspector :P

Jenny facts from the BBC

Did you know?

Jones has banned high heels, skateboarding and Irish dancing until after Sochi - they have all been the cause of ankle injuries in the past.

She and British team-mate Aimee Fuller are planning a post-Olympics motorbike road trip around the USA, although Jones more typically spends the off-season surfing in Cornwall or Devon.

Jones has had some weird and wonderful jobs to help fund her snowboarding career, including inspecting cardboard in a cardboard factory and teaching fencing to children.

That's right i am **** awesome

I'll ghost-write your autobiography if you like. I'd be fascinated to know just how a young, fresh-faced Bristolian woman goes from cardboard factory worker to child fencing instructor to Olympic snowboarder.

Straight for the eyeballs and hope he's not one of the types that gives you little to no chance.

Reminds of the end of Deep Blue Sea, with LL Cool J playing a chef, riding in a shark's mouth whilst stabbing it in the eye with a crucifix.

Terrible film, unless you're into LL Cool J playing a chef, riding in a shark's mouth whilst stabbing it in the eye with a crucifix.

They're my favourite. I actually like DBS cuz I'm a sucker for shark movies :-)

I thought if any shark could be considered hungry for human flesh it would be the Bull Shark?

the original "jaws" was rumoured to be a bull shark .. the true story is worth reading about if you have spare time

I think most humans are more likely to encounter a Bull over a Grerat White or a Tiger , hence why they appear to attack more humans statistically

Jaws was based on a bull shark yeah (it had to tolerate fresh water to get up the rivers), and his teeth in the movie posters are from a shortfin mako.

As for attacks. I thought the bull was #1 too for a long time, and it is in certain areas, but overall the white is actually #1.

Jenny facts from the BBC

Did you know?

00057395-photo-metal-gear-solid-2-cache-

• Like 3

Had an interview this morning and then one this afternoon but its up north in St Helens. I made such good time I'm here two hours early. Now I have two hours to kill in this shithole, sigh.

Jenny facts from the BBC

Did you know?

I might be being over cautious but I don't think it's a good idea to get so close to that box.

Jenny facts from the BBC

Did you know?

I might be being over cautious but I don't think it's a good idea to get so close to that box.

!

• Like 4

one for ajax - 

thumb640x360.jpg

been confirmed that its happening

I still have all the original figures in my parents loft, fire station and everything.

I loved pouring the ectoplasm through the grating on the roof.

• Like 2

Â