General Chat

Stevo985

Azerbaijan releases election results ... 1 day before the election took place :)

Critics have long viewed Azerbaijan’s elections as predetermined, but the country appears to have gone a step further this year by publishing results before the polls have even opened.

The mistake came when an electoral commission accidentally published results showing a victory for Ilham Aliyev, the country’s long-standing President, a day before voting. Meydan TV, an online channel critical of the government, released a screenshot from a mobile app for the Azerbaijan Central Election Commission which showed that Mr Aliyev had received 72.76 per cent of the vote compared with 7.4 per cent for the opposition candidate, Jamil Hasanli. The screenshot also indicates that the app displayed information about how many people voted at various times during the day. Polls opened at 8am.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/azerbaijan-releases-election-results-before-the-polls-even-open-8869732.html

Azerbaijan releases election results ... 1 day before the election took place :)

Critics have long viewed Azerbaijan’s elections as predetermined, but the country appears to have gone a step further this year by publishing results before the polls have even opened.

The mistake came when an electoral commission accidentally published results showing a victory for Ilham Aliyev, the country’s long-standing President, a day before voting. Meydan TV, an online channel critical of the government, released a screenshot from a mobile app for the Azerbaijan Central Election Commission which showed that Mr Aliyev had received 72.76 per cent of the vote compared with 7.4 per cent for the opposition candidate, Jamil Hasanli. The screenshot also indicates that the app displayed information about how many people voted at various times during the day. Polls opened at 8am.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/azerbaijan-releases-election-results-before-the-polls-even-open-8869732.html

I'm pretty sure these are just templates prepared by websites and media for the election results. They put in arbitrary information that can be later changed to reflect reality.

I can't be arsed to type  it out again so I'll just quote myself from the other day

I hope you had a rubbish birthday

Surely the typing you did justifying yourself and the effort finding the quote took more time than just typing it out  :ph34r:

the Landlady of my local pub has left her husband and run off with Eric Bristow  ... quite the scandal in the small village we live in

Edited by tonyh29

Turns out the lad doing the tarmac is liam & noel Gallaghers uncle

No wonder it cost you 7 grand.

Was thinking the same thing ;)

Also jesus PV did not need that.

Also, I've a bit more disposable income these days as my girlfriend is doing a college course and is going mad when I pay for everything so she just wants to do less expensive things and I'm very busy at work, but was considering getting a massage the weekend, (not the happy ending kind) anyone ever been?

Edited by Folski

the Landlady of my local pub has left her husband and run off with Eric Bristow  ... quite the scandal in the small village we live in

Ah Bristow one of the few darts players that can actually run.

Also jesus BOF did not need that.

Who 'n the what now? :huh:

Apologies thought the penis dunking was your doing :)

If I had a pound for every ... etc etc

• Like 2

Â