General Chat

Stevo985

Didn't really want to start a seperate thread for this but who are VT'ers television and internet providers? I've found a decent BT package which includes BT sport and fibre optic internet which is what I want. I can't look any further than Sky for the TV though but it means forking out extra. I also don't know whether its worth paying for Sky Sports? All I'll really watch is the football!

ive never seen one before, will be out having a gander later

seen a couple go streaking by in the last few minutes :-)

Last one was superb , was almost like a firework a proper streak in the sky rather than just whizzzing by

Edited by tonyh29

Didn't really want to start a seperate thread for this but who are VT'ers television and internet providers? 

Freeview and Tesco. 

Tempted by BT, but can't be arsed with the hassle of changing. 

Some if them wizz by so fast they are hard to spot and just a streak of light but others are more like comets and are visible for a few seconds , I swear I actual heard the sound of one of the bigger ones as at fizzed past

spotted a new Villa shirt with IRISHLIONS 19 written on the back

hi! if you're on VT, hi!

pushing the baby buggy too, very modern chap of you

That'll be one of the special edition tops made for the Irish supporters group exclusively by Macron in support of the Cure Leukaemia fund-raising effort (pictured here on the right at the Murrays weekender just gone).

Just saw the international space station fly overhead.... With all this star gazing just call me Patrick Moore :-)

I seen something which might have been the ISS last night. Either that or aliens.

Just saw the international space station fly overhead.... With all this star gazing just call me Patrick Moore :-)

I seen something which might have been the ISS last night. Either that or aliens.

thought it was due at about 11:00pm tonight?

bugger, missed it

Â