General Chat

Stevo985

I've been to see Cricket and Snooker live, they're much better live, when you're having a drink with your mates.

Can't speak for Rugby or anything, but until you've tried it, don't knock it :)

I say the same about weed ;)

ILLEGAL! :D

Not everywhere...

This is the internet. Therefore, the world. Therefore, it's not completely illegal on the internet!

Therefore... shaddapppppppp!

(For the record, I don't smoke weed either. I just like to see lapal_fan burned).

(And no 'lapal_fan', before you ask, I'm not wearing my pink swimming costume. I'm at work!)

Doesn't usually stop you.

And, I live in the United Kingdom, Britain, England so therefore it is still ILLEGAL! :D 

It's all banging off in the acorn again some fat woman is screaming and punching the windows, someone needs to give her a slap by the look of it

Me neighbour has just told me that the batman got glassed last night, not sure about the circumstances or how bad he is apparently his eye was cut up pretty bad. Shame he's a decent kid as well

It's all banging off in the acorn again some fat woman is screaming and punching the windows, someone needs to give her a slap by the look of it

Me neighbour has just told me that the batman got glassed last night, not sure about the circumstances or how bad he is apparently his eye was cut up pretty bad. Shame he's a decent kid as well

I'm surprised someone managed to glass Batman, he's usually quite fast. Must have been pissed.

• Like 1

Shit, how has Robin taken the news?

So I'm off to Paris on Tuesday for work  , first project of many in Europe I'll find myself carrying out this year and the foreseeable future :)

My question for you knowledgeable folk  .. Is "Bonjour you Cheese eating surrender monkeys"   a tad formal  for when I meet the client ?

My question for you knowledgeable folk  .. Is "Bonjour you Cheese eating surrender monkeys"   a tad formal  for when I meet the client ?

It's not formal or informal. It is universal and friendly. You will immediately fit right in.

It always used to be the Italians that were legendarily crap at war - the assumption was that they were lazy hedonists who would far rather lie around eating, drinking and bonking than get their heads blown off.

Personally, I've always considered that to be an admirable attitude.

• Like 1

It is indeed Mike. And also w.r.t. the French, they actually have a great record in war. Apart from being in more wars than anyone, they've also won nearly 3/4ers of the ones they've entered. Their failures have just been rather high profile :)

It always used to be the Italians that were legendarily crap at war - the assumption was that they were lazy hedonists who would far rather lie around eating, drinking and bonking than get their heads blown off.

Moving to Italy when you retire then Mike? ;)

Moving to Italy when you retire then Mike? ;)

Italy and France have both been mooted as possibilities.

Â